1. Mason Crosby - The Packers have a powerful offense who get the ball down the field in a hurry which leads to lots of points. Crosby is usually out there kicking extra points or field goals on just about every drive.
2. Stephen Gostkowski - Gostkowski is one of the most accurate kickers in the league. Benefited last year to an offense who stalled when it got close to the end zone, but this year the offense should be back to what it once was and that means lots of points for the Patriots.
3. Nate Kaeding - Kaeding has gotten it done since he got into the NFL. He can kick from deep with accuracy. There will be plenty of chances for Kaeding this year.
4. Garrett Hartley - Similar to Crosby, as the Saints score lots of points each week so he's either out there kicking extra points or field goals, but not as solid as Crosby with accuracy.
5. Ryan Longwell - One of the strongest foots in the league, can hit a field goal from just about anywhere. On an offense who is consitantley in the opponents zone, he is always set up for a chance to put 3 on the board.
6. Lawrence Tynes - The Giants play tight low scoring games that come down to field goals. They rely heavily on Tynes as a lot of their drives stall from the 30 yard line in.
7. Rob Bironas - The Titans offense is not going to put up 30+ points on a weekly basis but the offense does move the football, which gives Bironas opportunities for field goals.
8. David Akers - Has been getting it done for a long time for the Eagles and is as consistent as any other kicker in the league.
9. Dan Carpenter - Wild Cat has worked wonders for the Dolphins and really baffles the defense, which results in big plays. They will move the ball well and set up Carpenter multiple times every week.
10. Matt Prater - Prater is a solid kicker who will have plenty of field goal attempts with a average offense in Denver who shouldn't score many touchdowns.
11. Kris Brown/Neil Rackers - Its not clear who will win the kicking job in Houston but whoever does will have lots of opportunities to kick as the Texans have a great pass first offense.
12. Robbie Gould - Gould is as consistent as they come. You can expect 2 or 3 field goals just about every week. If Cutler can keep the picks to a minimum Goulds value will increase.
Other Good Options: