Injuries that occured during week 3
- Steve Breaston to miss multiple games after knee surgery
- Look for Max Komar and Stephen Williams to pick up targets
- Mario Manningham suffered a concussion
- Cleared to play
- Ladell Betts could get the start for Pierre Thomas
- Also Chris Ivory will be in the mix, but last weeks fumble on 4th and 1 will cut back his carries
- UPDATE: Braylon Edwards has not suffered an injury but was charged with a DUI, and is facing suspension.
- Reggie Bush out atleast 4 weeks with a fractured fibula in his right leg. There is not much depth in the Saints backfield. Look for a signing or a trade to be made.
- Kevin Faulk has a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee
- Packers running back Ryan Grant will miss the rest of the 2010 season with a leg/ankle injury.
- Picking up Brandon Jackson will be a nice pick-up. He can be explosive out of the backfield and he has good hands, and when he see's the field Rodgers does dump it off to him.
- Jets run stopper Kris Jenkins tore his ACL and will not see the field again in 2010.
- This is a huge blow to the Jets defense as he is arguably the best run stopper in the NFL, but the Jets are solid all around on defense and should continue to roll.
- Matthew Stafford will miss a few weeks with a possible separated shoulder but will not need surgery.
- Shaun Hill will be under center until Stafford comes back, but you should not consider using him unless your extremely desperate. This also will hurt the value of MegaTron (C.Johnson).
- Matt Moore and Kevin Kolb suffered concussions and if they cant go then Jimmy Clausen and Mike Vick will get the starts.
- Jimmy Clausen is not worthy of a roster spot on your fantasy team, but Mike Vick looked very good and I would not be afraid to use him unless you have a Peyton Manning/Drew Brees type QB.