- Steven Jackson left the game on Sunday with a groin injury. This is important for Jackson owners and they should rush to pick up Kenneth Darby just in case! Darby rushed 14 times for 49 yards and a score while Keith Toston also got 11 carries but only picked up 22 yards
Jackson was down for several minutes while the play was being reviewed. He received treatment on the sideline before walking to the locker room.
- Austin Collie now leads the league in receiving yards(359) receptions(27) and TDs(4)
- Darren McFadden has rushed for 345 yards and finally crossed the goal line this week
- Michael Vick is back and doesnt look like he or the Eagles offense will be slowing down anytime soon
- Kyle Orton has thrown for 300+ yards in back to back games for the first time in his career
- Leon "Seattle" Washington returned two kickoffs for TDs against the Chargers. The Seahawks should probably give him some reps with the offense(Forsett rushed for 63 yards on 17 carries)
- After watching Monday Night Football, it is pretty clear that Jay Cutler and Aaron Rodgers throw the 2 hardest balls in the league