- UPDATE:Clinton Portis will miss 4-6 weeks!
- Clinton Portis said his injured groin should keep him out of the game this weekend against the Packers. Meaning Ryan Torain should be the primary back.
- LeSean McCoy broke a rib during the game against the Redskins, but play through the injury. His status for week 5 is uncertain right now.
The Eagles are repordily going after Marshawn Lynch. Seahawks traded for Lynch
- Mike Vick suffered a rib cartilage injury, but does not have any broken bones. His status along with McCoys is also uncertain for week 5.
- Looks like Kevin Kolb will be the starter for next week, as they will rest Vick.
- Packers rookie safety Morgan Burnett will miss the remainder of the season after he tore his ACL on Sunday.
- Darren McFadden might be sidelined week 5 with a hamstring injury he suffered in week 4.
- Michael Bush will get the start if McFadden cant go.
- Jay Cutler suffered a concussion against the Giants and left the game at the end of the 1st half and did not return. He was sacked 9 times, but is expected to start week 5.
If Cutler isnt healthy enough to go next week, either Todd Collins (hurt as well) or Caleb Hanie will get the start.Cutler is ruled out, Todd Collins to get start. DO NOT PLAY TODD COLLINS
- Carolina's Steve Smith suffered a high ankle sprain and appears that he is unlikely to play next week.
- Don't look for another receiver on the Panthers with Claussen back behind center.