Some Serious Packer News Here:
- Aaron Rodgers has a concussion and coach Mike McCarthy said it's very possible he will miss next weeks game.
- Backup Matt Flynn will likely get the start if Rodgers cant go.
- Tight End Jermichael Finley will undergo arthroscopic knee surgery and
be out at least three weeks.is out 8-10 weeks
- Backup tight end Donald Lee also got hurt in this game. Will miss 2 weeks.
- Rams Wide Receiver Mark Clayton will miss the remainder of the season after suffering a torn patellar tendon in his right knee.
- Eagles DT Brodrick Bunkley will undergo elbow surgery after suffering a ligament tare. Another blow to the Eagles defense who have seen a number of injuries this season.
- Colts Running back Joseph Addai had to leave Sundays game against the Chiefs in the 3rd quarter after suffering a neck/shoulder injury that sidelined him the rest of the game. No immediate word on his status.
- Calvin Johnson suffered a shoulder injury in the 4th quarter against the Rams, and when asked if the Lions were not up 44-6, could he return, he said no.
- Bruce Gradkowski left the game after throwing only 7 passes with a shoulder injury. Jason Campbell finished the game and led the Raiders to an upset win over the Chargers but the job is Gradkowski's if he is healthy enough to go.