Have a dilemma at RB/WR? Can’t figure out which player to start? Leave your question in the comment section and we will hook you up with the right answer!
If we have given you a suggestion as to who you should play, please reply on Monday or Tuesday and let us know what you did and if it worked!
Fav QB Matchup – Matthew Stafford @ Cowboys - The Boys secondary is bad, and the Lions OLine should give Stafford enough time to pick them apart. Stafford has the best WR in football in Megatron, a top flight TE in Pettigrew, an explosive RB in Best, a savvy vet in Burleson and an up and coming slot receiver in Titus Young. How can the Cowboys stop him?
- 21 completions for 240 yards a 2 scores, it wasn't until late that Stafford figured things out. Lucky for him it was perfect timing as the Lions came from behind and won in dramatic fashion.
Fav RB Matchup – Ryan Matthews vs Dolphins - Matthews has been everything the Chargers and fantasy owners were looking for last year. The Dolphins have been everything that everyone thought they would be...bad.
- He took his 8 carries 49 yards and his 5 catches for another 68. Over 100 total yards is nice but he failed to get into the endzone for that extra boost.
Fav WR Matchup – A.J. Green vs Bills – Green has shown the ability to be a big time wideout and the Bills have allowed a lot of passing yards.
- AJ led the way with 4 catches for 118 yards, as the Bengals became the first team to knock down the Bills. Again, a TD would have made this a great game.
Fav TE Matchup – Kellen Winslow vs Colts – Winslow has yet to have a big game(and a TD)early on this season, but a matchup against the Colts should help.
- 5 Catches is nice, but if you own him in a NON PPR league, 33 yards is a waste.
Fav DEF Matchup –
Bears vs Panthers - Cam Newton lost all his momentum last week in a game destroyed by the weather. A loss of confidence plus a game against the Chicago Bears defense should provide nice results for owners of the Bears. Chicago
- I don't think anyone could have predicted Cam to go off on the Bears the way he did. However, they did score two Defensive/Special Teams TDs so for that they saved their week.
Upset of the Week(1-2)
Detroit Lions @ Dallas Cowboys
Bears vs Panthers
Saints @ Jaguars
Redskins @ Rams
Falcons @ Seahawks
Patriots @ Raiders
Packers vs Broncos