Warning: These players are not necessarily worth looking at for your fantasy team.
Stats provided by Hoopsstats
Valedictorian: Jeremy Lin – Only player with an efficiency rating increase greater than 10
- "Linsanity" was short lived, but any basketball fan, especially in New York will tell you that they knew he was not a superstar by any means. It was all media hype and put a ton of unnecessary pressure on the sophomore. Lin has come back down to earth and so have his stats but this is where he will be from here on out. Up to 15 points a night with the random 20 pt game thrown in and 7-10 assists a night. he will continue to be a valuable fantasy player and a must own in all league formats. Just remember the turnovers are not going away anytime soon.
- Pekovic is averaging 18 points and 9 rebounds a game in the month of March. In his last 3 games he has scored 70 points and has 10 double doubles since Feb 1.
- After averaging 18 points and 10 boards in February, Greg Monroe has struggled in March scoring just 11.8 points a night. But with his recent struggles, the Pistons are 7-4 in their last 11 including 2 wins over the Celtics along with victories over the Lakers and Hawks.
- Trevor Booker only had 2 double doubles in February but he nearly averaged one per night. At 10 points and 7.8 rebounds a night, Booker gave fantasy owners plenty of value while also adding in a block and steal per game. Booker has only gotten better in March, scoring 12 points and pulling down 8 rebounds a night. He grabbed 17 rebounds in the Wizards victory over the Lakers.
- After putting up 19 points and 12 rebounds per game during the month of February, DeMarcus Cousins continued to dominate early in March with 3 straight double doubles. However, he had two bad games separated by a night off and his March averages are just 16 and 9, but he is also adding 1.5 blocks and steals every night. Still great numbers, but disappointing for DMC owners.
- Evan Turner has been killing it lately. In the month of March Turner is scoring 13 points a night and grabbing 9.8 rebounds while dishing out 2.8 assists. His stellar play has led to 12 more minutes per game. He has scored 66 points and snagged 36 rebounds during the 76ers current 3 game winning streak.
- The last time Ekpe Udoh played a game and did not record a blocked shot was February 7. Since then he has 9 games in which he had multiple blocks, including 8 in his last 3 games. He has plenty of value in H2H category leagues.
The rest of the class includes names like Blake Griffin, Landry Fields, Wes Johnson and Ed Davis but believe it or not, they have all been less efficient this season than they were as rookies!