Powered by Automated Insights
the leading provider of automated sports content for the web and mobile.
Follow them on Twitter @ainsights
- With 7.50 points, Steven Jackson had his highest output of the season.
- With 11.10 points, Kenny Britt had his highest output of the season and beat his projected point total by 112.6%.
- Dez Bryant had 23.25 points, the highest WR score of the week and the fourth-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Adrian Peterson had the eighth-highest score among RBs in the league this week with 9.95 points.
- Denarius Moore scored 13.70 points, the seventh-highest WR score in the league this week.
- The 10.40 points scored by Darren McFadden was the seventh-highest score of any RB in the league this week.
- The Atlanta Falcons Defense scored a season-high 16.00 points.
- The 8.90 points scored by LeGarrette Blount outperformed his projected point total by 186.2%, the eighth-highest percentage in the league.
- The 19.05 points scored by Antonio Gates was the highest TE score in the league this week.
- The 13.65 points scored by Mike Williams was the eighth-highest score by a WR in the league this week.
- The 16.00 points were a season-high for the Cleveland Browns Defense. The score beat their 6.55-point projection by 144.3%, which also was a season-high.
- Jordy Nelson had 28.55 points, the highest WR score of the week and the second-highest WR score in the league this season.
- Denver Broncos Defense beat their scoring projection by 240.0%, the fifth-highest percentage in the league.
- Vincent Jackson scored 17.30 points, the fifth-highest WR score in the league this week.
- Aaron Rodgers set the league season-high for total points in a week with 55.61.
- With 5.60 points, Brandon Myers had his highest output of the season and beat his projected point total by 164.2%.
- Kyle Rudolph scored 13.80 points, the second-highest TE score of the week and the ninth-highest TE score in the league this season.
- Ahmad Bradshaw had 12.50 points, the fifth-highest RB score in the league this week
- Hakeem Nicks had a season-low 3.70 points against a projected 7.46 and scored below his projection for the second time this season.
- With 1.90 points, Andre Roberts got only 39.8% of his 4.77 projected points, his lowest percentage of the season.
- The Seattle Seahawks Defense had a season-low 5.00 points against a projected 6.28 and scored below their projection for the third time this season.
- Philadelphia Eagles Defense scored 2.00 points and has now scored below their projection in five straight weeks.
- With 0.70 points, Scott Chandler got only 15.3% of his 4.57 projected points, his lowest percentage of the season.
- With 2.00 points, Greg Zuerlein had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 31.6% of his 6.33 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- With 3.00 points, Antonio Brown had his lowest output of the season and tallied just 40.9% of his 7.34 projected points, his lowest percentage of the year.
- DeMarco Murray did not meet his 7.52 projected points and has now underperformed versus projections for four straight weeks. He also scored a season-low 5.35 points.
- David Akers had season-lows in both points scored and in scoring only 13.2% of his projected point total.
- The Minnesota Vikings Defense got only 23.4% of their 8.56 projected points with 2.00 points. It was the lowest percentage of the year for the Minnesota Vikings Defense.
- Vernon Davis has scored below his projection in three straight games after scoring 3.35 points against a projected 8.40 this week.
- Miles Austin had two season-lows this week. He scored a season-low 2.55 points and got only 26.8% of his projected point total, his lowest percentage of the season.
- The 3.10 points scored by Marshawn Lynch was a season-low for both scoring and for his performance against projections. He reached only 32.4% of his 9.58 projected points this week.
- Kendall Wright scored 6.55 points against a projected 5.12 and has now overachieved in three straight games.
- The Green Bay Packers Defense overachieved by 35.1%, scoring 9.00 points against a projected 6.66.
- Peyton Manning ranked third in the league in scoring with 34.08 points against a projected 27.76 and has now overachieved in four straight games.
- Brandon Weeden scored 23.27 points against a projected 18.37 and has now overachieved in five straight games.
- The 8.60 points by Randall Cobb topped a projected 3.68, extending his overachievement streak to three weeks.
- Andrew Hawkins has now overachieved in five straight games after scoring 4.35 points against a projected 2.99.
- BenJarvus Green-Ellis scored 4.00 points against a projected 8.76 and has now underachieved in five straight games.
- Rob Gronkowski underperformed versus projections for the fourth straight game with 6.05 points against a projected 9.53
- Justin Tucker underperformed versus projections for the fourth straight game with 7.00 points against a projected 8.95.
- The Baltimore Ravens Defense scored 2.00 points against a projected 7.95 and underachieved for the second time this season.
- With 12.00 points versus a projected 9.01, Alex Henery exceeded his scoring projection by 33.2%.
- LeSean McCoy scored 11.90 points, which ranked fifth out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- Domenik Hixon exceeded scoring projections by 26.6%, with 5.90 points against a projected 4.66.
- The 6.00 points scored by the New England Patriots Defense was just 62.5% of their 9.60-point projection.
- Robert Griffin III had the 17th-most points in the league this season with 35.04
- Rob Bironas scored 16.00 points and surpassed his scoring projection by 143.2%.
- The 30.31 points scored by Josh Freeman ranked eighth in the league in scoring.
- C.J. Spiller scored 13.50 points, which ranked third out of all the RBs in the league this week.
- LaRod Stephens-Howling fell short of his 4.18-point projection by scoring 1.10 points.
- Josh Gordon scored 12.45 points and beat his scoring projection by 212.8%.
- Armon Binns has now failed to reach his projection for three straight games. This week he scored 1.60 points versus a projected 3.36.
- With 17.80 points, Ray Rice ranked second in scoring among all RBs in the league this week.
- With 3.00 points versus a projected 4.30, Robert Meachem scored only 69.8% of his projected point total.
- Russell Wilson scored 30.71 points to rank eighth in the league in scoring.
- The New York Jets Defense bested their expected 8.43-point total by putting up 16.00 points.
- The 8.05 points scored by Brandon Gibson outpaced his 3.97-point scoring projection by 102.8%.
- Andy Dalton ranked fifth in the league in scoring with 33.37 points against a projected 19.39 and has now beaten his projection in five straight games.
- With 13.90 points, Eric Decker ranked eighth in the league in scoring among WRs this week.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Defense beat their scoring projection with 17.00 points against a projected 9.32.
- Wes Welker ranked fourth among all WRs in the league with 17.90 points.