QB: Robert Griffin III
RB: Ahmad Bradshaw, Fred Jackson, Ryan Mathews
WR: Dwayne Bowe, Dez Bryant, Percy Harvin, Malcom Floyd
TE: Brent Celek
- Aaron Rodgers vs Tennessee Titans
- Rodgers has not thrown for 300 yards since week 7 against the Rams and only has 5 passing TDs in his last 4 games. Not having a healthy Jordy Nelson and Greg Jennings is hurting Rodgers production.
- Cam Newton vs Oakland Raiders
- Arguably the best QB in football since week 11. Averaging 261 pass yards, 58 rush yards per game with 12 total TDs and 0 INTs
- Matt Ryan vs Detroit Lions
- Before lighting up the Giants secondary, Ryan had 4 TDs and 7 INTs in his previous 4 games.
- Tony Romo vs New Orleans Saints
- Romo is averaging 338 passing yards with 9 TDs in his last 4 games. Is this the week Romo tanks just like every other important December game?
- Matt Schaub vs Minnesota Vikings
- Hard to trust with such a good run game. Schaub has 4 TDs in his last 4 games.
- Sam Bradford vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Bradford is very hit or miss, but he does have 4 multiple TD games in his last 6.
- Andrew Luck vs Kansas City Chiefs
- Luck will throw it a ton, so with a lot of yards comes INTs and he's got 18 of them this year.
- Tom Brady vs Jacksonville Jaguars
- Lets face it - Tom Brady is the ideal fantasy football QB.
- Peyton Manning vs Cleveland Browns
- After throwing 3 TDs in 7 of his previous 9 games, Peyton only has 1 TD in each of his last 2 games.
- Doug Martin vs St. Louis Rams
- It seems like the rookie has hit a wall, gaining 60 yards on the ground only once in his last 4 games.
- DeMarco Murray vs New Orleans Saints
- Murray has scored in all 3 games since returning from his injury.
- Reggie Bush / Daniel Thomas vs Buffalo Bills
- Reggie Bush is getting the bulk of the carries, but neither RB is finding the endzone.
- Darren McFadden vs Carolina Panthers
- McFadden looked healthy last week, getting 30 carries and catching 4 balls as well.
- Mikel Leshoure/Joique Bell vs Atlanta Falcons
- Bell is eating into Leshoure's carries but Leshoure is the one scoring TDs and Bell is the one active in the pass game.
- DeAngelo Williams vs Oakland Raiders
- Hasn't scored on the ground since week 9 but has scored a receiving TD in each of the last 2 weeks.
- Chris Johnson vs Green Bay Packers
- After failing to score or run for more than 80 yards in his past 3 games, Chris Johnson burned the Jets defense for a 94 yard TD on MNF.
- Jamaal Charles vs Indianapolis Colts
- After hitting the 100 yard mark in 4 of his last 5 games, Charles was held to 10 yards on 9 attempts against the Raiders.
- Ahmad Bradshaw/David Wilson vs Baltimore Ravens
- Bradshaw is coming off an injury and David Wilson split carries with Lumpkin in the Falcons blowout over the Giants
- Stevan Ridley/Danny Woodhead vs Jacksonville Jaguars
- Patriots losing faith in Ridley after a costly fumble against the 49ers. Woodhead getting more and more snaps and is valuable in the pass game.
- Jonathan Dwyer vs Cincinnati Bengals
- Dwyer hasn't rushed for 50 yards in his last 4 games.
- Dez Bryant / Miles Austin vs New Orleans Saints
- Despite a broken finger Bryant still scored a TD and now has scored in 6 straight games. Miles Austin has 1 TD since week 7.
- Demaryius Thomas / Eric Decker vs Cleveland Browns
- Thomas has not hit 100 yards since week 10 and Decker only has 1 TD his last 4 games.
- Randall Cobb / James Jones vs Tennessee Titans
- Jones blew up with 3 TDs last week as Rodgers looks his way when the Packers are in the red zone and Cobb continues to make plays but has not scored since week 11.
- Jeremy Maclin vs Washington Redskins
- Maclin is the only healthy offensive player the Eagles have left and defenses are making sure he doesn't beat them.
- Danny Amendola vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Amendola caught his first TD since September in week 15.
- Brian Hartline vs Buffalo Bills
- Hartline's lone TD this year came way back in September, 10 games without one.
- Steve Smith vs Oakland Raiders
- As Cam Newton heats up, Smith's production has gone up. Over 100 yards in 2 of his last 3 games and has scored in 2 of those games as well.
- Roddy White / Julio Jones vs Detroit Lions
- Jones has 4 TDs in his last 4 games with at least 5 catches in each. White has 1 TD since week 6.
- Pierre Garcon vs Philadelphia Eagles
- Garcon has scored in 3 of his last 4, going for 80+ yards in those 3 games. Bigger threat if RG3 plays.
- Andre Johnson vs Minnesota Vikings
- After a very slow start to the season, Johnson is putting up big numbers in the second half of the season. Still only has 4 TDs though.
- Tony Gonzalez vs Detroit Lions
- Gonzalez is by far the most consistent TE in the game. He's closing in on 100 catches, 1,000 yards and 10 TDs for the season.
- Jason Witten vs New Orleans Saints
- Witten has 97 catches on the year as he continues to rack in the catches, but only scored his 2nd TD of the year in week 15. Went 9 games without one.
- Jimmy Graham vs Dallas Cowboys
- After scoring 8 TDs in his first 9 games, Graham has failed to score a TD in his last 4. His production is way down.
- Heath Miller vs Cincinnati Bengals
- At least 5 catches in his last 4 games with 2 TDs in that span. Big red zone threat for Big Ben.
- Mercedes Lewis vs New England Patriots
- Only has 4 catches for 12 yards over his last 2 games.
- Jermichael Finley vs Tennessee Titans
- Rodgers has been looking Finley's way more often as of late, but still not scoring.
- Benjamin Watson vs Denver Broncos
- Has not scored in 4 games and is hard to trust as he doesn't rack up the yards.
- Greg Olsen vs Oakland Raiders
- 4 catches for 50 yards seems to be an average game for Olsen but he does have 4 TDs in his last 6 games.
- Kyle Rudolph vs Houston Texans
- Just as it seemed like Rudolph was getting back to becoming a must play TE, he only had 3 catches for 22 yards in his last 2 games.