Tyreke Evans got us last night as we would have won every game we played in last night as long as he put up 5 fantasy points, but instead we just broke even. We can’t get upset about it though as those kinds of things happen. It’s time to push through and if you’re playing fantasy NBA you’re one of two things: riding a hot streak, or not a football fan. Well, you ask for some picks and we shall provide. Here are today’s top plays according to pricing.
- Courtney Lee @MIL- Put up over 30 in spot start. Starts again today w/ Rondo out.
- Andray Blatche @MIA- 30 points in last 2 games. Lopez still out. Top 2 cheap play.
- Kyle Singler @DAL- Scares you each night out, but gets his 20 points.
- Reggie Evans @MIA- Evans consistently gets 10 rebounds. No risk. Good for 20.
- Jason Terry @MIL- Nothing sexy. 20 points in 3 of last 4. Rondo still out.
- Tayshaun Prince @DAL- Good for 20. Done it in 3 of last 4. Pretty cheap play.
- Jason Richardson @CHI- Feeling it as he put up over 35 last night.
- Jrue Holliday @CHI- Averaging 40 on the year. 33 or more in 3 of last 4.
- Joakim Noah @PHI- Noah goes up against weak PHI big men. Solid play
- Mike Conley @SAS- 32 or more in 3 of last 4. Put up 44 last night.
- Paul Pierce @MIL- No Rondo means offense around Pierce. 27 points last night.
- James Harden vs UTH- 2 days off. 45 or more in 3 of last 4. His legs will be fresh.
- David Lee vs IND- Lee was a beast versus DEN. 40 or more in 6 of last 7.
- Tim Duncan vs MEM- Fresh legs for old man Consistent 40 points each night.
- Anderson Varejao vs POR- Consistent double double. 43 or more in last 5.