It’s time to move on though, and find the plays that make us money on this Wednesday. There’s a full slate of games and even though some teams will be playing two days in a row, we don’t think it should impact those teams much.
- Josh Howard - Put up 31 points last night, and Andrei Kirilenko should still be out.
- Chris Duhon - Put up over 20 last night and has gone for 10 plus in six straight.
- DeMarre Carrol - 11+ in 9 of last 10. Good for 18-23 minutes a night vs small Magic.
- Jason Kidd - 21 or more in 4 straight. Put up over 40 three games ago. Good matchup.
- Matt Barnes - 18 or more in 4 straight. Gets 20+ minutes a game.
- Tayshaun Prince - Good for low 20s consistently each night. Pistons are on a roll.
- Jason Maxiell - 20 or more in 5 straight. Faces bad big men that Warriors have.
- Alonzo Gee - 30+ minutes and coach wants him to shoot more. Won’t go 2-10 again.
- Mo Williams - Home game vs bad team. 30+ in 2 straight and looking good since injury.
- Antawn Jamison - Has been great in D’Antoni’s system. 15/9 last night. No big men for NO
- OJ Mayo - Shooting better and looks like his ankles feel better. 41 points last time out.
- Nikola Pekovic - Matches up vs BOS better then Tuesday. 30+ in 3 straight before Tuesday.
- Rajon Rondo - Back from suspension. Cheap price. Must play vs MIN playing 2 straight.
- Kemba Walker - 30+ in 3 straight. Shooting just under 50% in last two games.
- Damian Lillard - 42+ in two straight. Averaging 35 a game this season.
- Tim Duncan - Automatic 35+. Fresh legs vs MIL with no big men. Love it.
- Stephen Curry - 42+ in 3 straight going against weak against guards DET.
- Anderson Varejao - Pricier but 50+ in four of last 5. Averaging 15/15 on the season.
- David Lee - 32+ in ten straight. 40+ in 7 of last ten. Had day off Tuesday.
- Dwight Howard - Averaging 42 a game going against weak big men of NO.
- Kobe Bryant - Coming off nice shooting performance. Wants to pass Chamberlain for total scoring.
Follow them on twitter @InsiderFantasy1