- Brandon Moss – I would've sounded more intelligent about this buy’ em if it was last week when his batting average was sitting at .143. In 84 games, or a little more than half of last season, he hit 21 bombs and scored 48 runs. If you can pry him away cheap for someone who may not believe in him, do it as he is starting to get hot. Outside chance, he might be available for FREE, check your free agent market ASAP.
- Giancarlo Stanton – 0 HR, 0 RBI, and batting .167. This is as low as he is going to go. He will finish the season with 30+ HR and could potentially be traded to a better team (or the Mets, as rumor has it).
- Torii Hunter – He is efficient and it’s only a matter of time before those stats starts to show. He’s batting .405 on the season, without a homer yet but, I have a feeling once he hits his first bomb in a Tiger uniform, the power stats will begin to roll in.
- Desmond Jennings – It might take a lot to pry him away, but maybe not as much as his actual value will be at season's end. He is a young 20/20 guy with 25/30 potential and starting this season a bit sluggishly without yet hitting a longball.
- Adam Wainwright – He signed his big deal and now he is pitching masterfully. He has given up a lot of hits and the ERA, currently at 3.46, will go down. Invest with confidence.
Friday, April 12, 2013
RotoBaller - Buy and Sell Fantasy Baseball Week 3
Click to Load Comments