|Click to watch on NFL.com|
QuarterbackAndrew Luck (Colts) - 9/13 for 107 yards and completed Tds to both Reggie Wayne and T.Y. Hilton.
Russell Wilson (Seahawks) - 8/12 for 127 yards and 2 TDs
Ryan Tannehill (Dolphins) - 10/15 for 141 yards and a TD to Mike Wallace!
Tom Brady (Patriots) - 11/12 for 137 yards and a TD to Danny Amendola
Drew Brees (Saints) - 14/18 202 yards and a TD to Kenny Stills
Running BackLeSean McCoy - 8 carries for 47 yards and a TD
- Always nice to see your 1st round pick have a nice day against opposing teams first string.
- See above
- With all the injuries to the San Diego receivers maybe the Chargers will focus on establishing the run game this season. Finish the game and Mathews rushes for 90 yards on 18 carries, and most likely ends up in the endzone!
Montee Ball (Broncos) - 6 rushes for 28 yards
Deji Karim (Texans) - 9 carries for 55 yards
- It doesn't matter who is taking handoffs in the Texans offense, Arian Foster, Ben Tate or Karim. if they are starting that week, you play them!
- If you drafted Chris Ivory, you better have Powell as the handcuff!
Rashard Mendenhall (Cardinals) - 7 carries for 32 yards
Giovani Bernard (Bengals) - 7 carries for 37 yards and a TD
Dan Herron (Bengals) - 9 carries for 81 yards and a TD, 40 long
Mike James (Buccaneers) - 15 carries for 81 yards
Peyton Hillis (Buccaneers) - 18 carries for 73 yards
Khiry Robinson (Saints) - 10 carries for 50 yards
Joe Banyard (Vikings) - 7 carries for 47 yards and a TD, 38 long
Wide ReceiverKenny Stills (Saints) - 4 receptions on 4 targets for 64 yards and a TD
- So much potential for Stills this season, keep a close eye on him, or better yet, if you have a deep roster with bench spots, pick him up if available!
- I'm going to be very upset if DHB takes away from T.Y. Hilton production this season!
- It's nice to see that Welker can still be the man in the red zone, even with Demaryius Thomas and Eric Decker around him!
- This is what Wallace needs to do if he wants to help the Dolphins and your fantasy team win each week!
David Gettis (Panthers) - 5 receptions on 9 targets for 82 yards
Lester Jean - 2 receptions on 3 targets for 57 yards and a TD
Michael Preston (Titans) - 3 receptions on 6 targets for 59 yards and a TD, 46 long
Kerry Talor (Cardinals) - 4 receptions on 6 targets for 85 yards, 33 long
Tight EndJordan Cameron (Browns) - 3 receptions on 3 targets for 42 yards and 2 TDs
- There are advantages and disadvantages to having your fantasy football draft early in August. Just a week or two ago, you could have waited till the end of drafts for Jordan, nowadays, he is going to be a top TE in your drafts! But at least if you haven't drafted yet you won't end up with a Dennis Pitta or Dustin Keller!
- This seem like the year Finley returns to fantasy greatness!
- Even if he ends up giving you HALF of what Rob Gronkowski or Aaron Hernandez would've, you will be happy! Check out the TD grab!
Garrett Graham (Texans) - 4 receptions on 5 targets for 54 yards and a TD
Gavin Escobar (Cowboys) - 5 receptions on 5 targets for 32 yards and a TD
Ladarius Green (Chargers) - 5 receptions on 5 targets for 78 yards and a TD