QuarterbacksE.J. Manuel (BUF) - 16/21 107 yards 1 TD 28 rushing yards on 3 attempts, 24 long
- I did not watch the game, just saw the highlights, but from what I am hearing, Manuel looked great. His stats aren't anything special, but critics liked his game. Good way to start to his career!
- Everyone has their eyes on RGIII this season and if he can't stay healthy, Cousins will be a hot commodity!
Case Keenum (HOU) - 13/18 125 yards TD
Matt Cassel (MIN) - 12/19 212 yards TD/INT
Running BacksJoseph Randle (DAL) - 17 for 95 yards TD
- Randle was able to score from the 1 yard line (just barely) and if he wants to have a role this season with a healthy DeMarco Murray, he has to keep up the good work.
- New England ran all over the Eagles but the 1 yard TDs are going to be Blounts only fantasy value. Do NOT expect 50 yard TD runs from Blount often...especially the way this one went down!
- This is exactly why the Seahawks drafted Michael, but he will have very limited action this season.
Shonn Greene (TEN) - 5 carries 32 yards TD 19 long
Evan Royster (WSH) - 14 carries 62 yards 15 long
Roy Helu (WSH) - 13 carries 57 yards 13 long
Philip Tanner (DAL) - 17 for 84 yards TD
LaRod Stephens-Howling (PIT) - 7 rushes 40 yards 10 long
Cierre Wood (HOU) - 10 carries 59 yards 20 long
Rashad Jennings (OAK) - 9 carries for 39 yards 16 long
Khiry Robinson (NO) - 12 carries 52 yards 15 long
Kenjon Barner (CAR) - 9 carries 37 yards 1 TD 8 long lost fum
Jordan Todman (JAC) - 6 carries 45 yards 26 long
CJ Anderson (DEN) - 15 carries 69 yards 17 long
Wide ReceiversCole Beasley (DAL) - 4 for 54 TD 23 long and a TD
- Beasley had a nice preseason last year so this is no surprise. Kevin Ogletree and Dwayne Harris saw the field more often last season but Beasley has been producing to long now to go unnoticed and Ogletree is now a Buccaneer.
- The Raiders 7th round pick could jump up the Raiders depth chart if he continues to make big time plays. Plus with the injury history of Jacoby Ford, Butler could get more snaps this season then first thought. He also makes catches like this in the endzone! (MUST SEE)
- With Joe Morgan done for the season, Nick Toon is the only person stopping Nick Toon from catches passes in regular season games. Drew Brees loves to spread the ball around so if Toon keeps catching his targets, he could become a useful bye week player or even step in for when Lance Moore and/or Marques Colston need to recover from whatever injury they are suffering that week!
- Jean is battling Keshawn Martin and Devier Posey as well as rookie DeAndre Hopkins for playing time. The way the Texans move the ball on the ground and Andre Johnson dominates the targets, if Jean can get looks this close the endzone, he can be a decent fill in on a bye week.
- Jean better hope Hopkins doesn't continue to make catches like this one, but fantasy owners will love him if he does!
- If Patterson is returning kicks all season long and getting production like this, he could have some extra value in leagues that count return yards.
- The Eagles are going to need help at the WR position with Jeremy Maclin out and DeSean Jackson as one dimensional as he is. If Salas can continue to make special catches like this one and take bubble screens to the house, he will get some regular season playing time.
- This is what fantasy owners want to see out of Givens. A 59 yard catch from Sam Bradford on a DEEP route over the middle of the field. These two can hook up all season long, then Givens will be a nice WR3/Flex option. Then Bradford found Givens in the endzone on a 3 yard pass.
- Stevie Johnson and rookie Robert Woods should be the Bills main options on offense, but there is always room for a 3rd receiver on every NFL team!
- One of our favorites last season, Hilton is capable of big things this fantasy season!
Ben Obomanu (NYJ) - 4 catches 59 yards 24 long 5 targets
Stephen Williams (SEA) - 2 catches 83 yards TD 42 long 3 targets
Matt Willis (DET) - 3 catches 51 yards 1 TD 27 long 4 targets
David Gettis (CAR) - 3 catches 56 yards 5 targets 19 long
Raymond Radway (StL) - 3 catches 78 yards TD 53 long 5 targets
Chad Bumphis (MIA) - 7 for 111 9 targets
Charles Hawkins (ARI) - 4 catches 92 yards on 4 targets 36 long
Andy Tanner (NO) - 3 catches 59 yards 37 long 5 targets
- We are high on Keller this season, so seeing him catch a TD, right outside the Red Zone, makes us very happy. It was actually a pretty poor throw but a great catch by Keller. As long as Tannehill keeps looking his way in the end zone, we will continue to push Dustin Keller on you!
- Delanie Walker turned out to be a nice option for the 49ers when Vernon Davis was injured or Alex Smith/Colin Kaepernick needed to dump the ball off. McDonald will have value if and only if Davis gets injured, it's nice to see him producing.
Did you / would you, draft any of these guys this year? Which of these guys do you see having the BEST fantasy season? Leave your comments below!
Check out last seasons Boys Making Noise post