Air It Out
- 8 QBs threw for over 300 yards including Matt Ryan and Philip Rivers who each tossed 400 passing yards!
- Peyton Manning completed 4 more passes for touchdown, giving him 16 on the season, while Rivers, Alex Smith, and Jake Locker each tossed 3 TDs
- Rivers, Ryan, Ben Roethlisberger and Matt Schaub each completed at least 30 passes
- Ryan, Roethlisberger and Joe Flacco each attempted 50+ passes
Stretch the Field
- 13 WRs/TEs hauled in 100+ receiving yards, led by Torrey Smith with 166 and Victor Cruz with 164
- Tony Gonzalez and Antonio Brown led all pass catchers with 12 receptions each while Cruz, Antonio Gates and Jordan Cameron collected 10 passes
- 7 players caught multiple touchdowns including Greg Jennings, Nate Washington and Danny Woodhead!
Ground and Pound
- Frank Gore, Adrian Peterson, Reggie Bush and Arian Foster were the only back to rush for 100+ yards
- Gore, Peterson, Foster and 4 other RBs each saw at least 20 carries
- Peterson and Le'Veon Bell each carried the ball into the endzone twice
- Peterson, Matt Forte and Donald Brown each broke off runs for 50+ yards