Air It Out
- 6 Quarterbacks threw for over 300 yards, including Tony Romo, Jake Locker and Chad Henne
- Peyton Manning, Andy Dalton and Matthew Stafford piled up over 350 passing yards and 3 TDs each
- Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan, Russell Wilson, Andrew Luck, and Ryan Tannehill each threw 3 Tds
- Nick Foles and Matt Barkley combined for 49 passing attempts completed just 22 of them for 194 yards and Barkley tossed 3 picks.
- 9 Wide Receivers and 2 Tight Ends hauled in over 100 receiving yards including Rob Gronkowski, Jarrett Boykin, Harry Douglas and Mike Brown
- Calvin Johnson, Eric Decker and A.J. Green each gained at least 150 yards
- Megatron, Vincent Jackson, Jacquizz Rodgers and Brandon Gibson each caught 2 TDs
- Jackson was the only receiver with double digit receptions
Ground and Pound
- Ryan Mathews and Chris Ivory were the only Running Backs to rush for 100+ yards
- 7 back rushed the ball at least 20 times, led by Ivory's 34
- Matt Forte and Roy Helu rushed for 3 TDs each while Frank Gore got in the endzone twice
- Jacquizz Rodgers led all RBs with 8 receptions
Is There A Doctor In the House?!
- Jay Cutler left with a groin injury and will have an MRI done, so stay tuned. Josh McCown did a decent job filling in going 14 for 20 for 204 and a TD. The Chicago Bears are on a BYE Week 8 so there is plenty of time for this play out. Cutler will miss at least 4 weeks
- Sam Bradford tore his ACL and will be done for the season. Kellen Clemens finished the game 2 of 4 for 19 yards. St. Louis Rams should take NO part in yoru Week 8 fantasy football roster besides Zac Stacy. Is Tim Tebow a possible replacment?
- Nick Foles left with a head injury and Matt Barkley looked awful going 11 for 20 with 3 INTs. No Mike Vick or Foles Week 8 means do not play DeSean Jackson!
- The Indianapolis Colts beat the Denver Broncos but lost Reggie Wayne to a right knee sprain.
BYE week coming for the Colts should give Wayne enough time to get healthy.Is Wayne's season over?!
- The Tampa Bay Buccaneers lost Doug Martin but X-Rays came back negative. Tampa plays on Thursday Night Football Week 8 so Mike James is an option should Martin not suit up. James rushed for 45 yards on 14 carries and caught 3 passes for 8 yards. Martin could miss multiple weeks with a serious shoulder injury!
- It is hard to imagine Jermichael Finley will play in Week 8 after being carted off the field
- Arian Foster rushed the ball 4 times for 11 yards before he injured his hamstring. Ben Tate carried the load the rest of the way gaining 50 yards on 15 carries. Week 8 is a BYE week for the Texans so Foster should return. Can't hurt to pick up Tate is available!