When Duke and Louisville are the 3 and 4 seeds in a region, you know this is going to be the region that destroys your bracket. Wichita St was handed the 1 seed, but they might have preferred a different region! The Shockers finished the season 34-0. Michigan is the 2 seed in the Midwest region. Clearly, the toughest region in the tournament.
My BracketThis is such a difficult bracket to run through because of the quality of teams. That being said, I am going with coaching experience and placing Duke and Louisville in the Elite 8. I picked just one upset, with 10 Texas getting the best of 7 Texas.
Other Big Name Schools
- 5 Saint Louis
- 6 Massachusetts
- 7 Texas
- 8 Kentucky
- 9 Kansas St
- 10 Arizona St
Possible National Champs
- 1 Wichita St
- 2 Michigan
- 3 Duke
- 4 Louisville
- 1 Wichita St
- There is a good change that 90% of brackets will slot Michigan, Duke or Louisville into the Final Four, but if the Shockers can make it through this bracket, they most likely end up in the National Championship because of the weak West Region.
- 9 Kansas St vs 8 Kentucky
- Yahoo 78% Kentucky
- 12 Arizona St vs 7 Texas
- Yahoo 60.5% Texas
Players to Watch
- Jabari Parker - Duke (19.3 points per game, 8.8 rebounds)
- Russ Smith - Louisville (18.3 points per game, 4.7 assists)
- Nik Stauskas - Michigan (17.5 points per game, 2.5 3pts)
- Rodney Hood - Duke (16.4 points per game)
- Montrezl Harrell - Louisville (8.2 rebounds per game)
- Fred VanVleet - Wichita St (5.2 assists per game)
Bonobos.com is offering a $100 promo code to the winner of our March Madness pool. Sign up for free and share the link! We want to get a LARGE pool going. Share it on your blog, twitter, facebook, whatever!