The #1 overall seed Florida Gators highlight the South Region. Currently riding a 26 game win streak, they have not lost since December 2nd against UCONN, and their only other loss was the 2nd game of the season against Wisconsin. The Kansas Jayhawks drew the 2 seed in the South. Syracuse and UCLA were seeded 3 and 4 respectively.
My BracketFlorida has been to consistent all year round to bet against them now. I am a big fan of Bill Self and the Kansas Jayhawks and I have placed them in the Elite 8 with the Gators. Syracuse has been struggling as of late, but will give Kansas a run in the Sweet 16. 9 Pittsburgh over 8 Colorado is my only upset in the region.
Other Big Name Schools
- 5 VCU
- 6 Ohio St
- 7 New Mexico
- 8 Colorado
- 9 Pittsburgh
- 10 Stanford
Possible National Champs
- 9 Pittsburgh vs 8 Colorado
- Yahoo 76.5% Pitt
- 10 Stanford vs 7 New Mexico
- Yahoo 60.5% New Mexico
Players to Watch
- Andrew Wiggins - Kansas (17.4 points per game)
- Jordan Adams - UCLA (17.2 points per game)
- C.J. Fair - Syracuse (16.7 points per game)
- Joel Embiid - Kansas (8.1 rebounds per game)
- Tyler Ennis - Syracuse (5.6 assists per game)
- Naadir Tharpe - Kansas (5.2 assists per game)
- Michael Frazier - Floria (3.1 3pts per game)
- Trevor Cooney - Syracuse (2.7 3pts per game)
Bonobos.com is offering a $100 promo code to the winner of our March Madness pool. Sign up for free and share the link! We want to get a LARGE pool going. Share it on your blog, twitter, facebook, whatever!