- Has yet to swing a bat or pick up a ball. The Astros had hoped he'd return for the 2nd half of the season but his intercostal injury continues to linger. He won't be back until sometime in August.
- After leaving Tuesdays game with a quad injury, Gennett has now missed two consecutive games with the injury. He will likely miss another couple of days.
- After missing the previous two days with an illness, Granderson is back in the Mets lineup on Thursday and is leading off.
- Ortiz was forced to leave Thursday's game in the 9th inning due to back spasms and the Red Sox have said he is day-to-day. Isn't a major concern but could miss a game or two.
- Cabrera missed his third straight game on Thursday due to back spasms but Terry Francona hopes to have his shortstop back on Saturday.
- Oakland received a scare after Cespedes fell hard Wednesday night, injuring his thumb but x-rays ruled out a fracture. He is not in the A's lineup on Thursday and he could miss another few days.
- After getting hit by a pitch on his hand Sunday, Hosmer missed two games and returned Wednesday. However he had to leave the game early as he had decreased grip strength. Hosmer will likely miss a few more games until he's 100%.