- Francisco Cervelli (18% owned Yahoo)
- Cervelli is hitting .331 on the year with a .396 OBP, the best amongst starting catchers. With only 1 home run, he's not going to hit for power but he will keep your team average up and score some runs on a good Pirates team. He's hitting .375 in June.
- J.T. Realmuto (2%)
- Realmuto is finally starting to hit for the Marlins and has 3 multi hit games over his last 8, including a 4-4 performance. He is also hitting .375 in June with a double and a triple.
- Adam Lind - 1B/OF (49%)
- The Milwaukee Brewers are not good, but Adam Lind has been a very productive player so far this season. Lind is hitting .289 and has shown some good power with 9 home runs and 31 RBI. He's hitting .421 with 8 RBI in June.
- Yonder Alonso (6%)
- Since coming off the DL after missing 4 weeks of play, Alonso is hitting .533, going 8-15, with a home run, 6 RBI and 4 runs scored. Hitting in the middle of that Padres lineup, he'll continue to have opportunities to drive in runs.
- Joe Panik (35%)
- How can a second basemen who is hitting .308 on the year with a .379 OBP not be owned? Panik is hitting .381 in June. Go get this guy.
- Johnny Giavotella (2%)
- Giavotella is playing everyday for the Angels and has been producing at the bottom of their lineup. In June he is hitting .400 with a home run, 4 RBI and 3 runs scored.
- Maikel Franco (14%)
- There has been a lot of hype around this kid for the past few seasons and now I see why. Sure he's only hitting .241 on the year, but he's hitting .381 in June with 2 doubles, 3 home runs, 7 RBI and 5 runs scored. He's heating up so go get him while he's hot. His 26 total bases was the best in baseball over the last 7 days.
- Jean Segura (57%)
- Segura has a hit in each game since returning from the DL, and scored 8 runs in 9 games. He is now hitting .289.
- Astros Call up Carlos Correa
- Chris Colabello - 1B/OF (33%)
- All this guy does is hit. He's riding a 17 game hit streak and has a .355 batting average. Calabello has 4 home runs and 19 RBI on the year.
- Billy Burns - OF (48%)
- Burns is a top 15 outfielder in fantasy since he was called up on May 2nd. He's hitting .318 and is tied with Billy Hamilton with 10 stolen bases since his call up. He is riding a 12 game hit streak.
|Switch Pitcher Pat Venditte - r/Baseball|
- Lance McCullers - SP (56%)
- This kid is filthy. Coming off an 11 strike out, CG performance, McCullers is 2-0 with a 1.88 ERA, a 1.00 WHIP and has struck out 29 batters in 24 innings, while walking just 6.
- Will Harris - RP (15%)
- His numbers are ridiculous - 27.2 innings pitched, 32 strike outs with a 0.65 ERA and a WHIP of just 0.51.