GoDraft.com MLB DFS Advice for Sunday from @shppirate12
This is my interactive MLB DFS advice. I will go through my picks for a full slate of games on Sunday but check back on twitter by following the hashtags and tag @GoDraft so players can build their lineups on my suggestions and check the hashtags. If your twitter game is strong send some picks for #dutchboySP, #YAHTZEE, #williemayeshayes, #theNatural, #DUCKHUNTER, and #LEGOS.
Studs everywhere we look today so go right ahead and pick Sonny Gray, Max Scherzer, or James Shields. Being @GoDraft is a 2 start pitcher platform I am recommending AJ Burnett of the Pittsburgh Pirates as your #1 or #2. Last time he faced Philly he went 7 innings with 5 Ks while allowing 1 ER. I see him building on this performance and sitting a few more guys down. Burnett is my selection for #dutchboySP. I will be paying close attention to Lance McCullers and Roenis Elias to see if they can keep up their recent quality starts in that Houston/Seattle game.
I want to offer two stacks that will win you some cash. My first stack is the San Francisco Giants vs Rubby De La Rosa. De La Rosa pitched against the Giants twice in April and got touched up for 10 runs in 12 innings pitched. A bunch of guys had success in those two games so check the lineup the Giants roll out. I suggest playing Joe Panik (2B),
Buster Posey (C) #DUCKHUNTER (predicting multiple RBIs), Brandon Belt (1B), Nori Aoki (OF), and Matt Duffy/Gregor Blanco (3B). They will score some runs off De La Rosa.
The second stack is the Texas Rangers vs Phil Hughes. Hughes has allowed a .331 batting average during day games (3:05 start time), a .346 batting average in his two June starts and 7 HRs to lefties on the year. I expect guys like Prince Fielder (1B) #YAHTZEE (HR prediction), Mitch Moreland (1B), and Joey Gallo (3B) (#WILLIEMAYESHAYES) to put together some good quality at bats. I like the HR potential of the lefties but Hughes is giving up a batting average over .300 to righties also. Quality stack top to bottom (#LEGOS).
- Todd Frazier (3B): Frazier has the righty/lefty matchup in his favor vs Lester. Lester is struggling and Frazier is 2 for 5 vs Lester on the season.
- Marcus Semien (SS): Semien is 4 for 5 with a HR vs Matt Shoemaker on the season. Plug him in at SS.
- Manny Machado (3B): Machado is 3 for 3 this year vs Adam Warren. Machado goes for multiple hits on Sunday #theNATURAL.
- Stephen Vogt (C): I like the matchup vs Shoemaker and he went yard last game.
- Byron Buxton (OF): Once he gets added to the player pool he should be dirt cheap. The guy is the #1 prospect in baseball with plus speed, power, and can rake. Play him while he’s cheap.
Use promo code ‘100bonus’ when you sign up at GoDraft.com
#GOODLUCK and tweet me your hashtags.