@GODRAFT MLB DFS Advice for Wednesday from @shppirate12
Giving you the top plays again with my interactive MLB DFS advice. GoDraft.com is offering guaranteed tournaments, 50/50s, and head to heads so come win some cash. I play every day in the guaranteed tournament so come beat shppirate12.
We have plenty of #1 options in Clayton Kershaw, Felix Hernandez, Johnny Cueto, David Price, and Madison Bumgarner. I’d probably go Kershaw because of matchups. I want to give you a #2 guy in a great spot for a win and that guy is Ubaldo Jimenez. In case you weren’t watching scores Tuesday night the Orioles beat the Phillies by the score of 19-3. The Phillies are running out a 34 year old Kevin Correia who they signed to a ML contract on Monday. The Phillies have no business winning this game. I’ll plug in Jimenez #dutchboySP and his 8.78 K/9 and expect the over and a win.
I’m not a bully but the Phillies are going to get picked on again. I like a number of guys the Baltimore Orioles #LEGOS will have in the lineup tonight. After putting up 19 runs on 8 HRs Tuesday night I’m sure we’re thinking they could have saved some runs for tonight. Add the fact that Correja was pitching in the minor leagues last week and last year had an 8.03 ERA. I want lots of Orioles such as Manny Machado (3B), Jimmy Paredes (3B), Adam Jones (OF), Chris Davis (1B), and Matt Wieters (C). Jones and Wieters had the night off on Tuesday so they are ready to join the hit parade on Wednesday.
My 2nd stack today is the Pittsburgh Pirates (#LEGOS). They have a great matchup vs the lefty John Danks. The Pirates have a bunch of good options that hit lefties well from Josh Harrison (3B), Starling Marte (OF), Jung Ho Kang (SS), and Francisco Cervelli (C). I also expect Jose Tabata to be in the lineup since he sports a .364 BA vs lefties.
- Michael Brantley (OF): Brantley faces Tsuyoshi Wada who has a 7.41 ERA on the rod so Brantley should have plenty of chances to drive in runs. Brantley hits lefties to the tune of .326 #duckhunter
- Bryce Harper (OF): The guy is a stud and seeing the ball very well right now. He also destroys right handers as does teammate Denard Span. You may want to go with this Nationals OF mini stack.
- Josh Donaldson (3B): His big year continues. He’s hitting .413 vs lefties. Lots of good 3B options but that number is tough to pass on and multiple hits are probable. #theNATURAL
- George Springer (OF): Springer is leading off for Houston’s young potent offense. He is capable of hitting the long ball or stealing a base #williemayeshayes
- Adrian Gonzalez (1B): Hitting .331 at home at Dodger Field.
- Howie Kendrick (2B): Hitting .341 at home.
- Freddie Freeman (1B): Freeman is hitting .314 vs righties on the year with 11 HRs #YAHTZEE
- Brian McCann (C): In 21 games at Yankee Stadium he is hitting .333 with 7 HRs with the short porch in right field.
- DJ LeMahieu (2B): The Rockies are happy to be back at home where LeMahieu is hitting 368.
Use promo code ‘100bonus’ when you sign up at GoDraft.com
#GOODLUCK and tweet me your hashtags
If your twitter game is strong send some picks for #dutchboySP, #YAHTZEE, #williemayeshayes, #theNatural, #DUCKHUNTER, and #LEGOS