We are coming off one of the top scoring weekends in the history of fantasy football. Last week we hit on a lot of guys and if you picked the right combo you should have cashed. I’ll give you another 20 players this week in good spots to produce some DFS wins. We have some real cheap guys on @GoDraft getting lots of touches so check for my GoDraft Value Plays article as well.
- Andrew Luck (GoDraft $17,300) The #1 spot at QB was between Luck and Rodgers. I know Luck struggled again in Week 3 and Rodgers proved why he is a must play at home, but this week Rogers is on the road. Jacksonville is getting torched by QBs and Luck is primed for a huge game. I think Luck bounces back and posts 4 total TDs and gets some rushing yards this week. Game flow is my only concern but the Indy defense has been very giving this season, so my hope is the game stays close into the 3rd quarter. Vegas has Indy with a team total of 29 points, highest on the board. Stack options with T.Y. Hilton or Donte Moncrief.
- Aaron Rodgers (GoDraft $17,600) Rodgers had his full complement of skills on display vs Kansas City on Monday night. He is so accurate and his control at the line keeps the defense guessing. Randall Cobb and James Jones continue to be his main guys so stack 'em up! Ty Montgomery may get more snaps with the injury to Davante Adams. Vegas has GB with a team total of 28 points.
- Matt Ryan (GoDraft $16,800) Ryan has the top weapon in the game at the WR position and he uses him often. Devonta Freeman did enough last week to keep the defense honest with his ground success. I also like Freeman coming out of the backfield this week. Ryan has been on his game and faces a Texans defense that is surrendering 25 fantasy points per game to opposing QBs. Vegas has the Falcons scoring 26.5 points this week. A sneaky play of Ryan and Leonard Hankerson is something to consider.
- Derek Carr (GoDraft $12,200) I debated using Carr in my value plays article but he is in too good a spot here that you want him in your lineup. Chicago is bad against the pass and traded away Jared Allen and Jon Bostic this week. Chicago grades out at 27th vs the pass and has given up 665 passing yards and 5 TDs the last 2 weeks. I like the savings on Carr and you can stack him with Amari Cooper or Michael Crabtree who are both seeing lots of targets.
- Eli Manning (GoDraft $13,700) Eli takes his turn to exploit the Buffalo secondary this week. Buffalo has been good vs the run but is giving up 24 fantasy points per game to QBs. Manning has all his boys back as Victor Cruz is scheduled to play. I saw Cruz in training camp when I attended a practice and he looked real good. It was disappointing he got banged up and missed the preseason but the extra rest may serve him well. Buffalo is also bad defending the TE position so you can try and take advantage of that by playing Larry Donnell, who has seen 16 targets in 3 games.
- Latavius Murray (GoDraft $10,700) I am going to repeat myself but Murray get all his team’s carries. Look it up if you’d like, but Murray is getting 80% of the carries. He had a huge game last week, to the tune of 139 yards and a TD. The Oakland offensive line is good and my only criticism is I would like Murray to see a few more targets out of the backfield. Murray also dropped $1,800 in price and I have no idea why, so take advantage of the volume he sees on offense.
- Adrian Peterson (GoDraft $17,500) All Day AP would be the top play on my list most weeks but he faces a very good Denver defense. He should see 25 touches again this week and he has a chance to see more if the game stays close. It’s in Denver so that Minnesota offense is going to have a tough time.
- Mark Ingram (GoDraft $11,100) Ingram had 20 touches vs a stingy Carolina defense and produced over 20 fantasy points. He needs 20-25 touches and I think he can find yardage vs this Dallas defense with the positive reports of Drew Brees returning. This will be a grind it out type of game and Ingram is the Saints grinder on the ground.
- Melvin Gordon (GoDraft $9,400) This is the week everyone has been waiting for and Gordon’s price is suppressed. The Cleveland Browns are giving up around 160 yards per game on the ground. I see Gordon finally getting 20 carries and I can only hope he gets a screen pass or two to get him out in space. San Diego is favored in this game, so game flow favors San Diego getting ground yards vs a Cleveland defense that is allowing over 5 yards per carry.
- A.J. Green (GoDraft $15,600) We all wish we were on A.J. last week, but he has a great chance to produce WR1 numbers vs a bad Kansas City secondary. I think Andy Dalton is a good play also and I almost wrote him up this week after watching KC fall apart vs the Green Bay WRs on Monday night. KC has allowed 9 TDs to WRs and over 750 yards receiving in 3 games.
- Julio Jones (GoDraft $17,600) Julio has 43 targets in 3 games which is tops in the NFL and saw 18 targets last week. His 34 receptions is an NFL record through the first three games of a season. Matt Ryan is hot and has a plus matchup vs this Houston secondary. You have to spend to get him but he is a stud.
- Odell Beckham Jr. (GoDraft $17,500) Beckham has produced and this week he has a plus matchup. The Bills are giving up 31 fantasy points per game to WRs - 5 TDs and 652 yards. They are very good vs the run so the Giants will need to throw. I like Beckham to continue to roll.
- DeAndre Hopkins (GoDraft $13,600) I was afraid to use Hopkins last week when I heard he was in the concussion protocol but he played and dominated again. I’m actually surprised Hopkins isn’t more expensive. He has seen 13, 11, and 14 targets over his first 3 games and that leads to opportunity.
- Randall Cobb (GoDraft $15,000) Cobb and Rogers were on the same page Monday night, as Cobb played the slot to perfection and could have easily had a 4th TD if not for a penalty. He sees double digit targets and is a Red Zone threat for Rogers.
- TY Hilton (GoDraft $12,800) Hilton has a plus matchup vs a struggling secondary and Luck is my #1 QB option this week. Makes for a great stack.
- Greg Olsen (GoDraft $13,500) I was all over Olsen last week and he paid off with his 11 targets for 8 catches and 2 TDs. Cam Newton needs to pepper him with targets especially in the red zone. No Gronk, no problem!!! He’s the #1 option in the offense and Tampa Bay is not the type of defense that can contain him.
- Brandon Marshall (GoDraft $13,100) I loved Marshall last week and he paid off even with the ridiculous lateral he tried in the middle of the field. Eric Decker is still uncertain to play vs Miami, in London, England, on Sunday morning so Marshall should see double digit targets and I like him to overpower this Dolphin secondary.
- Martellus Bennett (GoDraft $12,200) Bennett is in a great spot to exploit the Oakland defense like TEs before him: Tyler Eifert, Crockett Gillmore and Gary Barnidge. Check the status of Jay Cutler since I doubt Clausen can make the throws needed to get Bennett touches but if Cutler plays he’ll look to Bennett especially if Alshon Jeffery is out again.
GoDraft has added some new guaranteed tournaments this week and two tournaments to play for one million dollars. Special thanks this week goes to @DraftProsGFTPOD and @BernacK6 for inviting me on for his fantasy football podcast. It will be live Wednesday night at 9:30 and I will retweet the link on twitter @shppirate12 and @GoDraft will tweet it also.