Hope everybody who reads this is having a great DFS week. I may have taken a couple days off from blogging but I played each day this week and have had one of my best weeks since near the end of last season. If you've been reading this week I hope you also had a good week. The end of the regular season is the time to really pounce of values and pick the guys others are afraid to take. We've got teams tanking, playing with just 8 healthy players, and stars playing 45 minutes to claw for playoff spots. Saturday is another great day to take advantage of all the value on the board so I'll get right to it.
Make sure to check out today's FanDuel GPPs and if you're not already a member of FanDuel go ahead and sign up through that link. I also just started a DFS twitter account - follow me @Yolo_Contendere
- D.J. Augustin $4800 - This is a great spot for Augustin who's slumped a bit over the last few games. Darren Collison (who is also a great play, but doesn't meet my $5500 value requirement) is going to need to play a ton of minutes for the kings. After lots of playing time tonight as well, I wouldn't be surprised to see Collison and The Kings take a few plays off on defense while they labor through tanking the end of this season. They're already a good matchup anyway and if Augustin sees near 30 minutes he should be a good value at what's actually a pretty weak position on Saturday.
- Seth Curry $3900 - Curry has been great since entering the starting lineup. With Rondo and Casspi out on Saturday as well, he'll have even more opportunity to make value here.
- E'Twaun Moore $3900 - With Derrick Rose out, E'Twaun more is likely to see plenty of minutes. At his price he should be able to give you a good return on your investment.
- Nikola Mirotic $5300 - Mirotic is on fire. Taj Gibson is out again on Saturday giving Mirotic another chance at extended minutes. It should be pointed out that part of why he got so much playing time is that Bobby Portis did awful in his first start. It's entirely possible Portis starts again and gets plenty of minutes this time, but if that's the case I still think Mirotic gets plenty of minutes and usage at the 3.
- Joe Johnson $4900 - With Dwyane Wade out again I like Johnson in this spot. He was excellent tonight in the same situation.
- Carl Landry $4800 - Landry has been forced into action and with the 76ers shorthanded again against a large team, he should see another 25 minutes. His per minute production is huge, so that should be enough to do the trick.
- Bobby Portis $3700 - This is a risky play but I like it if he's starting again. If he can get off to any kind of good start he might actually earn some good minutes in a pretty good matchup. Mirotic being red hot doesn't help him but there's no reason they can't play some time together as well. Portis's ownership will be low even if he starts, and while it's certainly GPP only, Portis has 30 point upside in this game.
- Kosta Koufos - $3900 - I mildly like this play just on it's own with Cousins out. I LOVE this play if Willie Cauley-Sttein misses this game. Koufos is almost always a good value when Cousin's sits so if you need to spend up elsewhere Koufos is a great choice.
Good luck to all!