- Chris Herrmann
- Herrmann has done nothing but hit since being given ample playing time for the Diamondbacks. He's been taking playing time away from starting catcher Wellington Castillo and has recently made a few starts in the outfield, which means he'll be getting plenty of at-bats moving forward.
- Blake Swihart
- John Jaso
- If you're looking for a guy who will get on base often, then Jaso is your man. Over the last two weeks Jaso has an OBP over .430. He is also hitting .312 on the year.
- Matt Adams
- It looks like Matt Adams has gained the trust of Cardinals manager Mike Matheny because Adams has drawn a few starts against lefties recently. For the month of May Adams is hitting .341 with a .386 OBP. He has two home runs and 11 RBI in May and has cut his strikeouts down in half from April.
- Justin Bour
- Justin Bour is starting to find his power. He has homered in four of his last eight games and now has nine on the year.
- Steve Pearce
- Pearce is playing just about every night for the Rays and it's paying off. In the month of May Pearce is hitting .340 with a .439 OBP and has hit six home runs while driving in 13 runs and scoring 13 runs.
- Chris Owings
- Over his last 13 starts, Owings is hitting .358 (19-53) with two doubles, two triples, and a home run. Over that span he has driven in eight runs and scored six runs.
- Jake Lamb
- Over his last six games, Lamb has hit three doubles, two home runs, driven in five and scored six runs.
- Eduardo Nunez
- Nunez is quietly putting together a very good season. Through 122 at-bats, Nunez is hitting .320 with a .356 OBP. He has eight doubles, a triple, three home runs and 17 RBI. He also has eight stolen bases in ten attempts.
- Zack Cozart
- On the year Cozart is hitting .323 and has shown some nice power with 13 doubles and five home runs.
- Cameron Maybin
- Since coming off the DL, Cameron Maybin is off to a hot start with the Tigers. Maybin is hitting .600 with a .652 OBP. He has one home run with five RBI and five runs scored. He also has four stolen bases.
- Trayce Thompson
- In his last ten games, Thompson is hitting .310 with eight runs, five home runs and 10 RBI. He has walked six times while striking out just four times in that span.
- Rajai Davis
- Over the last seven games, Davis is hitting .385 with three doubles, two home runs and nine RBI. He has also walked six times. stolen two bases and scored a ridiculous 11 runs.
- Carlos Beltran
- Last month Carlos Beltran turned 39, however he's been playing like he's 29 in his last seven games. In that span Beltran is hitting .385 with four doubles, two home runs, 11 RBI, and four runs scored. For the month of May Beltran has eight doubles, five home runs and 17 RBI.
- Colby Lewis
- Lewis has recorded six straight quality starts and has a quality start in eight of his nine starts this year. On the year the right hander has 2.75 ERA and a WHIP of 1.10.
- Wade Miley
- In his last six starts Miley is 5-0, which includes a complete game shutout against the Royals.
- Josh Tomlin
- Similar to Miley, Tomlin is 6-0 in his last seven starts. His WHIP is just 1.02 on the year.