|Jackie Bradley Jr.||.381|
- It's amazing what Murphy has been able to do this year with the Nationals as he hit .416 in May after hitting .370 in April.
- With three Red Sox in the top 10 in batting average, it's no surprise the team went 18-10 in May and lead the AL East division.
- After hitting just .229 in April Marcell Ozuna has found his stroke and had a huge month of May.
|Jackie Bradley Jr.||24|
- We thought Big Papi had a big month in May, but he put up a league high 28 RBI in May, giving him 47 on the year which is the most in baseball.
- Mike Napoli hit .248 in May but made the most of his 25 hits in the month, 13 going for extra base hits which helped drive in 25 runs.
- Ben Zobrist has never had more than 91 RBI in any season. His 25 in May now has him on pace for 113.
- Adam Duvall had 10 career home runs entering May, and he more than doubled that total with his National League best 11 home runs
- Khris Davis hit 11 of the Oakland Athletics 29 home runs in the month of May - 38%.
- With his 9 home runs in May, Todd Frazier leads the AL and is tied with Nolan Arenado for a Major League best 16 home runs.
- With his 30 runs scored in May, Betts leads the league in runs scored for the year with 49.
- For the second straight month, Ian Kinsler ranks inside the top 10 for runs scored, and is second behind Betts with 44 on the year.
- After scoring just 12 runs in April, Robinson Cano doubled his total in May to 24.
|Jackie Bradley Jr.||17|
- Despite his 31 walks this month, which included a six walk game, Harper is second in the league behind Paul Goldschmidt in walks for the year. In a nine game stretch from May 5-14, Harper walked 23 times.
- Carlos Santana hit just .217 in May but he did walk 22 times while striking out just 14 times.
- Not only did Mike Trout hit .340 in May, but his 21 walks gave him a .445 OBP.
|Hit By Pitch|
|Byung Ho Park||4|
- In just 24 games in May, Brandon Guyer was hit by a pitch eight times. He now has been hit 14 times in 37 games. He is getting hit by a pitch every 11 at-bats.
- Anthony Rizzo was hit six times in May, which should come as no surprise because Rizzo was hit 30 times last season, which led the league.
|Extra Base Hits|
- At age 40, Big Papi led the majors with 22 extra base hits in May, giving a major league best 38 on the year.
- After just 9 extra base hits in April, Matt Carpenter had a bounce back month in May with 19 extra base hits.
- If it wasn't for Carlos Beltran, how bad would the Yankees offense be? His nine doubles and eight home runs was a big reason the Yankees are still able to keep their head above water.
- Jonathan Villar has been a pleasant surprise for the Brewers and fantasy owners so far this year. His .450 OBP in May was a big reason he was able to steal 14 bases.
- Looking at this list, most of these stolen base leaders either hit leadoff or second in the order. Starling Marte finished second with 10 stolen bases in May but he hits cleanup for the Pirates.
- Despite having an OBP under .300, Billy Hamilton still finds himself on this list. Wouldn't it be fun if this guy was a .300 hitter? He could be a dangerous player in this league.