- Derek Carr
- The Saints defense allowed the second most yards and a ridiculous 45 touchdowns through the air last season in the NFL. This game could turn into a shootout and Carr could be in line for a HUGE start to the year. New Orleans allowed the most points per game to QBs last year in DraftKings at 26.5.
- Aaron Rodgers
Thomas RawlsChristine Michael
- With Rawls limited, Michael start and face the Dolphins, who gave up the most points to running backs in DraftKings a season ago. The Seahawks are home and could jump out to an early lead, which will only add onto what should be a big day for Michael.
- Todd Gurley
- The Los Angeles Rams take on the San Francisco 49ers on Monday night at 10:20 to end the first week of the NFL season. Gurley should also give you that final boost to put you in line to win some DFS money. The 49ers were the second worst defense against running backs last year in DraftKings and gave up a league high 18 touchdowns to the position.
|Click here to play|
NFL DFS Week 1 on DraftKings
- DeSean Jackson
- DeSean should be drooling at this matchup in week 1 against the Pittsburgh Steelers. Pittsburgh gave up the most receiving yards and points per week in DraftKings to wide receivers. He should have plenty of chances to show off his speed and make big plays
- Amari Cooper
- He's facing the Saints secondary. He's a must start. Saints allowed 27 touchdowns to receivers last year, the most in the NFL.
- Jason Witten
- Yes the Cowboys are without Tony Romo, but they do have Dak Prescott! The Giants were awful against tight ends last season, giving up the second most points per week in DraftKings. Also Witten has scored a touchdown seven times against the Giants in the past three seasons.
- Coby Fleener