- Fantasy Sharks
* We have removed Thursday Night and Monday Night Games
Top QB/RB Stack - Ben Roethlisberger/Le'Veon Bell @ DolphinsNot only is Bell the #2 target on offense, Pittsburgh should jump out to a big lead against Miami and feed Bell at least 20 carries for a second week in a row. The Dolphins run defense is not nearly as good as the Jets, who limited Bell to just 66 rushing yards, added 88 yards on 9 receptions. DeMarco Murray just ran from 121 yards on the Dolphins last week on 27 carries. Only the 49ers have allowed more rushing yards to opposing RBs. Look to Tyrod Taylor/LeSean McCoy if you want to save some money.
Top QB/RB/WR Stack - Roethlisberger/Bell/Brown @ DolphinsThere is a cheaper way to do this - Alex Smith/Jamaal Charles/Jeremy Maclin @ Raiders. The Steelers will cost you 27.7k while this Chiefs stack is just 20.8k. A third option, if you are scared of the Chiefs offense, would be Taylor/McCoy/Robert Woods vs 49ers. San Fran loves to give the ball back to their opponents as quickly as possible!
Top QB/WR Stack - Smith/Maclin @ Raiders
Pairing the Chiefs QB/WR allows you to add the Steelers Bell/Brown combo and leaves you with enough cap space to add another quality RB in McCoy, DeMarco Murray or Mark Ingram.
Top QB/TE Stack - Smith/Travis Kelce @ RaidersNothing helps boost a QBs projection like playing the Oakland Raiders. Smith's matchup + his price tag = great value. Add Kelce to the mix as the teams leader in targets and touchdowns and you have a nice pairing to build your week 6 DFS lineup around. Antonio Gates and Hunter Henry both caught TD passes against the Raiders last week.
Top 3 Values at QB/RB/WR/TE
- Alex Smith @ Raiders (6.8k - 18.22 pts)
- Cam Newton @ Saints (8.9k - 23.67)
- Russell Wilson vs Falcons (8.4k - 20.80)
- Le'Veon Bell @ Dolphins (9.3k - 21.33 pts)
- DeMarco Murray vs Browns (8.8k - 18.01 pts)
- Mark Ingram vs Panthers (6.7k) - 13.57
- Antonio Brown @ Dolphins (9.7k - 18.87 pts)
- Jarvis Landry vs Steelers (6.9k - 12.96)
- Jordy Nelson vs Cowboys(8.3k - 15.39)
- Travis Kelce @ Raiders (6.4k - 10.64 pts)
- Greg Olsen @ Saints (8.1k - 13.37)
- Delanie Walker vs Browns (6.7k - 10.70)
Lineup Optimizer via FantasyCruncher.com