PG - Jeff Teague ($6,000)
- Teague is making his debut with Indiana Pacers and has a plus matchup against Deron Williams and the Dallas Mavericks. Playing PG for the Atlanta Hawks, Teague has made 21 of 43 shots (48%) when guarded by Williams. He scored 32 points with 8 assists and 5 rebounds in their second matchup.
SG - Brandon Knight ($6,100)
- This Suns/Kings matchup hass a 212 O/U, which is the 2nd highest tonight, behind the Rockets/Lakers 223. Knight has to share the ball with Eric Bledsoe but he had no trouble averaging over 30 DK points.last year and posted six games between 50 and 78 points point games as well, despite playing in just 52 games. He is priced very low to start the season and you should take advantage of it!
SF - Rudy Gay ($6,300)
- Gay scored at least 29 DK points in all four matchups with the Suns last year. At 6.3k, 5x value is to be expected. He didn't have any one great game against Phoenix, but Paul George is the only superstar SF in tonight's slate and will cost you $8,700. If you want to save even more money at the SF position, Omri Casspi at $4,000 could easily be a 5x play.
PF - Thaddeus Young ($5,500)
- Young is also making his debut with the Pacers and is a cheap PF option with guys like DeMarcus Cousins and Anthony Davis price tags over $10k. He had great success against Dirk Nowitzki and the Mavericks last year, averaging 20 points and 10 rebounds with the Brooklyn Nets. Despite shooting 4-13 in a January matchup, Young still scored 35 DK points. At $5.5k, that's 6x value. Last December he scored 55 DK points, a 10x value!
C- Nikola Vucevic ($6,600)
- Vucevic did not play well in the preseason but averaged 23 points and 8 rebounds in 3 games against the Miami Heat last year. Don't fear him matching up with Hassan Whiteside. His floor is much higher than Jonas Valanciunas and Nikola Jokic who are in his price range. Bismack Biyombo is serving a one game suspension, so there will be extra minutes tonight.