PG - Mike Conley ($6,800)
- The Memphis Grizzlies will run a more uptempo offense this year which means more production from Conley. $6.8k means he will need 34 FD points to reach 5x value, but there are six other PGs priced above him, including Russell Westbrook at $12k!
SG - Brandon Knight ($6000)
- This Suns/Kings matchup has a 212 O/U, which is the 2nd highest tonight, behind the Rockets/Lakers 223. Knight has to share the ball with Eric Bledsoe but he had no trouble averaging over 30 DK points.last year and posted six games between 50 and 78 points point games as well, despite playing in just 52 games. He is priced very low to start the season and you should take advantage of it!
SF - Rondae Hollis-Jefferson ($4300)
- RHJ can fill the stat sheet in many different ways. There is little depth on the Nets roster and Hollis-Jefferson is locked in for 30+ minutes. At his price point he just needs to stay out of foul trouble.
PF - Gorgui Dieng ($5,500)
- Dieng will matchup with another value play in JaMychal Green ($5k) of the Grizzlies (Zach Randolph is now a bench player). After joining the T'Wolves starting lineup at the end of January, Dieng averaged 29 FD points per game.
C - Steven Adams ($4,700)
- No Kevin Durant or Serge Ibaka around to steal rebounds from Adams, who should clean up on the boards against the 76ers. Westbrook should have no trouble driving past T.J McConnell and Sergio Rodriguez and could find Adams all alone under the basket for easy dunks and layups all night, once Jahlil Okafor and Joel Embiid are forced to help. Adams scored 37 points and grabbed 20 rebounds in the Thunder's final two preseason games.
DraftKings Starting FiveLineup note: Jahlil Okafor (knee) will be on a 12-minute limit Wednesday.— FantasyLabs NBA (@FantasyLabsNBA) October 26, 2016