PG - Ramon Sessions ($3,000)
- Want to play Russell Westbrook ($12,900) or James Harden ($11200)? Add Sessions to your lineup. He just needs 15 DK points to hit 5x value and against the Philadelphia 76ers, anything is possible.
SG - Evan Turner ($4,200)
- This Portland/Phoenix matchup has the highest O/U of the evening at 216. Turner has been climbing back towards 20 DK points over the last three games, which is all he will need to hit 5x value. He is one of the few players at the position that does not need to score points to be valuable.
SF - Jae Crowder ($5,600)
- The Celtics and Bulls are two of the top 10 offenses in the NBA. Crowder's scoring totals have come down since 21 on opening night, but he has the ability to grab rebounds and pick up assists, steals and blocks along the way. He has the highest floor of any SF under $6k, and he is also projected to reach 5x value.
PF - Dirk Nowitzki ($5,700)
- Dirk has played in one game this year, but recorded 44 DK points. His price has come down under 6k, meaning he just has to hit 30 DK points to reach 5x value. In 3 games against the Utah Jazz last year, Dirk averaged 19.3 points on 55% shooting to go along with 8 rebounds.
C - Marc Gasol ($6,100)
- The Grizzlies pulled a fast one on us last name, resting Gasol and Mike Conley, in a blowout loss to the Minnesota Timberwolves. There are 8 centers priced higher than Gasol, who is averaging 35.6 DK points in three games. Greg Monroe just grabbed double digit rebounds against the Pelicans last night. Look for Gasol to record a double-double.