I love the Cowboys offense this week against a dreadful Browns defense. If the Jets can put up points the way they did last week, then the Cowboys are in line for a big week. Prescott is fairly cheap, and Bryant went over the century mark in his first game back last week against the Eagles. Stack 'em.
The Saints run game is a mess, who knows how many snaps Mark Ingram/Tim Hightower will see this week. That could lead to Drew Brees throwing the ball 50+ times. That would work out well for rookie Michael Thomas, who is quickly becoming a top target for Brees.
Speaking of a ton of passes, Aaron Rodgers has thrown the ball to Davante Adams 30 times in the last two games, so you might want to put Adams in your lineup.
The Jets can't win without Matt Forte being successful on the ground. They've won their last two games thanks to Forte rushing for nearly 200 yards and scoring three touchdowns.
No Jamaal Charles and no Spencer Ware? Ware has a concussion and could miss week 9 against the Jaguars. Because of that, Charcandrick West is a must play at just $4,400.
Aside from Zach Ertz, all tight ends score against the Lions. That's why I love Kyle Rudolph this week.
Panthers defense embarrassed the Cardinals offense, just like in the NFC Championship game last week, and have a pretty easy matchup with the Rams. Ride them while they're hot!
QB - Dak Prescott - $6,100
- Quarterbacks have dominated the Browns secondary all season long. In eight games, seven QBs have at least two passing touchdowns, and three have passed for over 300 yards, while Tom Brady threw for 400. Prescott had over 300 yards against the Eagles with three touchdowns, so you can assume he's in for a monster week.
WR - Dez Bryant - $7,400
- This is the week to take a QB/WR duo. Dez Bryant is finally back and healthy, and as I mentioned before, the Browns secondary has been torched all year. Five WRs have gone for over 100 yards against Cleveland and the Browns have allowed WRs to score 11 touchdowns in eight games.
WR - Michael Thomas - $5,500
- Brandin Cooks is the #1 WR in New Orleans but Michael Thomas has been putting up some really good numbers as Drew Brees has a lot of confidence in the rookie. After scoring in three straight games, Thomas has been held out of the endzone the last two weeks but put up 130 yards against the Chiefs and had 6/63 against the Seahawks. He could very easily find the end zone again in week 9 as the 49ers have allowed 15 touchdowns through the air in seven games.
WR - Davante Adams - $5,400
- The Packers run game is non existent. Aaron Rodgers is throwing the ball 50+ times a game now and Adams has 25 receptions on 30 targets in two weeks. Get him in your lineup.
RB - Matt Forte - $6,500
- In the last two weeks, Forte has rushed for 182 yards and scored three touchdowns. The Jets have won both of those game, turning their season around. The team knows that if they want to keep winning games, they have to limit the amount of passes Ryan Fitzpatrick makes and keep the ball on the ground with Forte. Miami has allowed 135.6 yards per game on the ground this year.
RB - Charcandrick West - $4,400
- The Chiefs placed Jamaal Charles on IR and Spencer Ware is out with a concussion, leaving West as the starting running back against a Jaguars run defense who has allowed just under 125 rushing yards per game and 7 rushing touchdowns this year.
TE - Kyle Rudolph - $4,000
- Rudolph is facing a Detroit defense that is giving up the most points to tight ends this season. Tight ends have scored in every game this year against the Lions except for week 5.
DST - Panthers - $3,400
- The Panthers defense might be back in a good way! Sacked Carson Palmer eight times last week, picked him off and recovered one his fumbles for a touchdown. This week they face Case Keenum and the Rams. Keenum was picked off four times and sacked three times in London against the Giants back in week 7.