There is nothing better than watching basketball all day on Christmas day. Well actually there is. Winning money while watching basketball all day on Christmas. We're here to help you do just that, as we provide you with a money winning lineup on DraftKings!
PG -D'Angelo Russell ($5,600)
- Over the past three games Russell is averaging nearly 30 minutes, scoring 15.6 points, 5 assists and 3.6 rebounds. Russell is averaging 29 points a night on DraftKings this season. It'll be a tough match up going up against Chris Paul but Paul is dealing with a hamstring injury and is questionable to play, which only raises Russell's value.
SG - Andre Roberson ($3,900)
- There is a good chance Victor Oladipo does not play on Sunday, which means Roberson should get more playing time and more opportunities to be aggressive like he was Monday night as he scored 14 points in 40 minutes, shooting 5-14 from the field and attempting nine 3-pointers. At his price, he's a great option at SG.
SF - Andrew Wiggins ($6,600)
- Anytime you get a guy who plays nearly every minute of a game, he's a must play. Wiggins over his last four games is averaging over 40 minutes of playing time. On the year Wiggins is averaging 21.7 points, 4.2 rebounds and 2.3 assists, which is good for 32 DraftKings points.
PF - Gorgui Dieng ($5,500)
- Sticking with this Minnesota vs Oklahoma City game, how about Gorgui Dieng? He's also getting nearly 40 minutes a night over the past four games, and has six consecutive games with two or more blocks. We know he's a beast on defense, but he's a threat for a double double on any given night.
C - Al Horford ($6,500)
- Does any big man fill up the stat sheet like Al Horford? On the year Horford is averaging 15.7 points, 7 rebounds, 5 assists and 2 blocked shots. That's 37.6 points a night on DraftKings. Horford gets the Knicks on Christmas, who we all know have a tendency to take games off playing defense. Horford might be in line for a big night.
G - Dwyane Wade ($6,200)
- The ageless one, Dwyane Wade continues to impress despite turning 35 in a few weeks and playing on a new team. Wade loves the spotlight, and plays his best when the entire nation is watching. Expect him to put on a show on Christmas night in San Antonio.
F - Jimmy Butler ($7,500)
- Jimmy Butler will be locked in a showdown with Spurs forward Kawhi Leonard but do not think for a second that he'll be shut down. Butler is averaging 24.5 points a night with 6.6 rebounds, 4.3 assists and 1.6 steals - which is good for 42.8 DraftKings points.
UTIL - Kevin Love ($8,200)
- Now that he has a ring, Kevin Love looks like a new man on the court this season. He's averaging a double double on the year (22 points, 10.8 rebounds) and could be relied on more now that J.R. Smith is out 12-14 weeks. Get your popcorn ready for this NBA Finals rematch as the Love, Lebron James and the Cavs host Steph Curry, Kevin Durant and the Warriors.