The NFL and fantasy football seasons are coming to an end, but there is still plenty of time to win some money! All that cash you spent on Christmas gifts for family and friends this year can be earned back in just one day/night thanks to DraftKings. We're here to guide you on putting together the best potential lineup, so it's like you didn't spend a dime on any of those presents!
- Cam Newton ($6,600)
- Let's face it, it's been a terrible year for the reigning MVP and the Carolina Panthers. But after throwing for 300 yards and two touchdowns last week, Cam is looking like a must start against the Falcons who give up the most fantasy points to QB's this year. Even Colin Kaepernick just threw for 183 yards and two scores against Atlanta last week.
- Bilal Powell ($6,000)
- Let's be honest - the Jets offense sucks. However, Powell is their lone bright spot and is a great fantasy option this week with Matt Forte doubtful to play. Last week, Powell saw 16 carries and was targeted 12 times, for a total of 162 yards. Expect another heavy workload on Saturday.
- Rob Kelley ($5,200)
- Fat Rob only carried the ball last week nine times, for 8 yards, but scored a touchdown. That's what you have to love about Kelley, that he will get all the goal line carries. He was even active in the passing attack, catching four passes for 47 yards.
- Julio Jones ($8,100)
- Julio has been dealing with turf toe that has caused him to miss the Falcons last two games. He's back and healthy this week and will face a Panthers defense that he DESTROYED for 300 yards and a touchdown on 12 receptions, back in week four.
- Cameron Meredith ($4,700)
- Meredith has seen 21 targets over the past two games, and seems to have great chemistry with Matt Barkley. The two of them will look to continue that against a pretty bad Washington defense. The Redskins have been burned by wideouts all season long, and their top corner Josh Norman will be locked up with Alshon Jeffery. Meredith should see a ton of targets, especially if the Bears trail early and often.
- Allen Robinson ($4,600)
- Robinson has been one of the biggest busts this fantasy football season and has only put up a total of 63 yards over the past three games but faced three shut down corners in those games. The Jaguars play the Titans who have given up the fourth most fantasy points to wide receivers and will be without Jason McCourtey, their top cornerback.
- Hunter Henry ($3,500)
- If you're looking for a tight end who will see a ton of targets, and rack up the yards, then Hunter Henry is not your man. However the 22-year old rookie has scored touchdowns in four of the last five games and has become a serious red zone target/threat for Philip Rivers. He faces a dreadful Browns defense who has allowed the most fantasy points to the tight end position.
- T.Y. Hilton ($7,800)
- Hilton currently ranks third in the NFL in receiving yards and over the past three weeks, he has caught 21 passes, on 30 targets, for 306 yards and a touchdown. Expect a shootout between the Colts and Raiders, and Hilton will continue to be the primary target for Andrew Luck.
- San Diego Chargers ($3,400)
- The Chargers face the 0-14 Browns. Enough said.