12 team half ppr Yahoo league - 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 W/R/T, 1 K, 1 DST
LeSean McCoy is still 82% owned, but fantasy owners were fading the Buffalo Bills in Week 10 against the New York Jets offense. Matt Barkley was under center and McCoy had 24 rushing yards in the last three weeks combined! Shady rushed for 113 yards and scored twice in the Bills 41-10 blowout win over the Jets.
Even at 75% ownership, Corey Davis was started by just 38% of Yahoo Fantasy Football owners. He has now seen 20 targets in the last two weeks and is coming off a 7 catch 125 yard game with a touchdown.
Davis' teammate, Derrick Henry, has seen his ownership dip down below 50% now and was started by just 17% of Yahoo. He scored two touchdowns and has double-digit points in three straight games now, scoring four touchdowns.
- Cam Newton had a 25-yard touchdown pass and a 20-yard touchdown pass (Christian McCaffrey x2)
- Drew Brees had a 28-yard touchdown pass and a 42-yard pass
- Patrick Mahomes had a 37-yard touchdown pass
- Aaron Rodgers had a 25-yard touchdown pass
- Russell Wilson had a 23-yard touchdown pass (Tyler Lockett)
- Nick Chubb racked up 209 yards from scrimmage and scored 2 touchdowns as the Browns beat the Falcons 28-16. In doing so, he put up 34.4 points to more-than-double his 12.45-point projection, the third-highest percent increase of any RB in the league this season. In Week 11, Chubb and the Browns will go up against the Bengals
- Melvin Gordon III had a 66-yard touchdown catch
- Aaron Jones had a 67-yard run
- Allen Robinson II overachieved for the third time this season, scoring 28.3 points against his 9.9-point projection. During a 34-22 win over the Lions, he caught 6 passes for 133 yards and 2 touchdowns. Robinson II will face the Vikings next week
- JuJu Smith-Schuster had a 75-yard touchdown catch
- Antonio Brown had a 53-yard touchdown catch
- Anthony Miller had a 45-yard touchdown catch and a 55-yard catch
- Davante Adams had a 25-yard touchdown catch
- Corey Davis had a 23-yard touchdown catch
- Odell Beckham Jr. had a 20-yard touchdown catch
- Josh Gordon had a 44-yard catch
- Zach Ertz overachieved for the sixth time this season, scoring 33.5 points against his 12.93-point projection. During a 27-20 loss to the Cowboys, he caught 14 passes for 145 yards and 2 touchdowns. Ertz ranks #37 among all fantasy players this season and will face the Saints next week
- Eric Ebron overachieved for the seventh time this season, scoring 26.6 points against his 7.13-point projection. During a 29-26 win over the Jaguars, he caught 3 passes for 69 yards and 2 touchdowns. Ebron ranks #51 among all fantasy players this season and will face the Titans next week
- With 13 points, the Chargers defense scored 67.1% more than their 7.78-point projection in a 20-6 win over the Raiders. They allowed only 6 points, surrendered 317 yards, and forced a fumble to beat their projection. The Chargers will go up against the Broncos next week
- The Bills defense overachieved for the first time this season, scoring 11 points against their 6.68-point projection. In a 41-10 win over the Jets, they allowed only 10 points, surrendered 199 yards, and intercepted 2 passes. The Bills defense will face the Jaguars next week