Insider Fantasy is a fantasy research website dedicated to bringing you the latest news to help you win your fantasy league. We do not break all information, but are in the business of corralling it into one quick and easy location to help you set your lineup as effortlessly as possible. We do use countless hours of our own research and time though to give you the best advice when it comes to rankings, top sleepers, and waiver wire pickups. Thru twitter and our website we provide advice and lineups for the major fantasy sports all while gathering information like late scratches and spot starts.Follow them on twitter @InsiderFantasy1
11 games are on tap for Wednesday, and that means plenty of options. This also means you have to be on top of your game as the winning totals will be higher then other nights. We’re going to give you something different tonight that should be great with how many options there are Wednesday. We are going to give you our favorite plays from each price level that way you can mix and match as you like. Our first price level are the cheap ones:
- JJ Redick vs SAS- Over 22 fantasy points in last 3 games and hot from 3 in last two.
- Andre Dummond vs PHO- Averages 17 per game. Facing PHO struggling big men.
- Vince Carter at CHI- 20 points or more in last 4. Shooting at will right now.
- AJ Price vs POR- Averaging over 20 when starting. Can’t play if off bench.
- Ramon Sessions at ATL- Averaging 28 on season. Over 29 in four of last five.
- OJ Mayo at CHI- Mayo continuing great season. Averaging 32 a game.
- Kevin Seraphin at WAS- Interesting play. Over 37 in two of last 3. Needs 30 mins.
- Al-Farouq Aminu vs UTA- Put up over 28 in last 3 games of over 30 minutes.
- Mike Conley vs TOR- Coming off flu. Over 34 in three of last four games.
- Chandler Parsons at OKC- Consistently over 30. Over 40 in two of last three games.
- Raymond Felton at MIL- Averaging 15 points & 7 assists a game. Faces terrible MIL.
- Jameer Nelson vs SAS- Sneaky over 30 in last 3 games. 20 real points in two straight.
- Andrei Kirilenko at LAC- Since Love back consistent 27-30 fantasy points. Safe play.
- Kyle Lowry at MEM- Shot was off Tuesday and still put up 25. Good for 30+.
- Joakim Noah vs DAL- DAL big men are bad. Averaging 38 fantasy points a game.
- LaMarcus Aldridge at WAS- Having back issues but monster 60 points in last game.
- Marc Gasol vs TOR- Over 31 points in last 6 games. Up against weak TOR big men.
- Tim Duncan at ORL- Averaging 42 on season. Over 40 in last four games of 30+ mins.
- James Harden at OKC- Playing old team and just went for over 50 on Tuesday.
- Kevin Love at LAC- Ok, he’s a monster and worth the $8,900 if you can fit him in.
- Zach Randolph vs TOR- Up against bad big men. Automatic 30+ points each night.
- Goran Dragic at DET- DET weak against guards and Dragic one of hottest right now.
- Al Horford vs ATL- On 11/23 he went for 26 and 13 against same Bobcats team.
NBA Plays for 11/28 | InsiderFantasy