Trevor Plouffe Twins 35% Yahoo, 44% ESPN
- I was willing to trade Todd Frazier because I added Plouffe off waivers. His 10 RBI over the last 14 days is tied for 3rd (if you include Chris Davis as a 3B) among third basemen, behind Nolan Arenado and another guy on this list, Middlebrooks. The Twins offense is scorching hot right now and Plouffe hit .312 in May with 7 doubles, 5 home runs and drove in 21 runs.
Adam Eaton White Sox 34% 20%
- Eaton finally got back on track in May after a horrid start to the season. He scored 20 runs and 10 in his last 10 games. He has also added 6 of his 10 RBI in his last 10 games. He was drafted at the end of nearly every leagues draft prior to the start of the season and is worth picking back up at this point.
Will Middlebrooks Padres 6% 8%
- Middlebrooks has three, 3 RBI games in the Padres last 8 games. He won't help much with OBP but he would be a decent option for a UTIL/CI spot in deeper leagues.
Ben Paulsen Rockies 5% 8%
Joey Butler Rays 5% 5%
- The 29 year old has 14 hits in the Rays last 10 games, and he has 3 stolen bases in the last 2 games. Outfield is a deep position, but that means it is a position worth riding hot bats and dropping them once they come crashing back down to earth. Then it's on to the next one!
Nick Ahmed Diamondbacks 3% 4%
- The SS position has actually provided fantasy owners with plenty of options in 2015 with guys like Brandon Crawford and Andrelton Simmons have career years. But Ahmed has 25 total bases in the last 14 days, behind only Troy Tulowitzki (who is heating up) and Jhonny Peralta who has been the best SS in baseball this season.
Will Venable Padres 1% 2%
- Venable is making the most of his playing time with Wil Myers on the disabled list. He finished the series against the Mets going 4-10 with 4 RBI and a triple.
This Weeks Hottest Hitter Under 50% Owned
Ruben Tejada Mets 5% Yahoo, 2.5% ESPN
- Tejada has 5 multi-hit games in the Mets last 7 contests. He has earned the playing time and now with Daniel Murphy suffering an injury, it looks like Tejada will be a player worth owning in fantasy baseball. He can play 2B, 3B and SS in Yahoo!