12 team half ppr Yahoo league - 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 W/R/T, 1 K, 1 DST
Just 7% of Yahoo Fantasy Football owners started New Orleans Saints WR Tre'Quan Smith. He was added in 21% of leagues as waivers cleared and is now 46% owned. Smith caught 10 of his 13 targets for 157 yards and a touchdown against the Philadelphia Eagles in Week 11.
The only RB/WR/TE added more than Smith this week via waiver claims? Baltimore Ravens RB Gus Edwards! Along with QB Lamar Jackson, Edwards rushed for over 100 yards and Gus scored a touchdown against the Cincinnati Bengals defense.
Another popular add off the waiver wire was Tampa Bay Buccaneers TE Cameron Brate, as O.J. Howard was placed on injured reserves. Also, they are going back to Jameis Winston at QB.
Smith's owner wasn't sure about the Saints vs the Eagles as he also benched Mark Ingram this week who scored also scored over 20 fantasy points. He rolled with Joe Mixon and Marlon Mack at RB and Chris Godwin as his 3rd WR. He still won his matchup.
Believe it or not that owner also had Carolina Panthers WR D.J. Moore on his bench who scored over 20 fantasy points. After being started by just 13% of Yahoo owners, Moore saw a 15% bump in fantasy ownership after waivers and is now 53% owned in Yahoo leagues.
- Patrick Mahomes teamed up with Tyreek Hill for a 25-yard touchdown pass. Mahomes also lit up the scoreboard with a 21-yard touchdown pass (Kareem Hunt) during Monday Night Football
- Aaron Rodgers had a 54-yard touchdown pass ( Robert Tonyan) and a 24-yard touchdown pass (Aaron Jones)
- Jared Goff had a 40-yard touchdown pass (Gerald Everett)
- Cam Newton completed an 82-yard pass (D.J. Moore)
- Jalen Richard registered 10.8 points this week, racking up 93 yards from scrimmage against the Cardinals. His scoring output was 83.1% more than his 5.9-point projection and was much higher than his 6.13-point season scoring average. Richard will face the Ravens next week
- Phillip Lindsay had a 41-yard touchdown run
- Ezekiel Elliott had a 23-yard touchdown run
- Alvin Kamara had a 37-yard touchdown catch
- Kareem Hunt had a 21-yard touchdown catch
- David Johnson had a 53-yard run
- Tyreke Hill (10 Rec, 215 Rec Yds, 2 Rec TDs) scored 38.5 points in a 54-51 lost to the Rams in Week 11. His scoring output more-than-doubled his 16.22-point projection and was much higher than his 20.29-point season scoring average. Hill ranks #11 among all fantasy players this season and will face the Raiders next week
- T.Y. Hilton put up 32 points this week, catching 9 passes for 155 yards and 2 touchdowns against the Titans. His scoring output more-than-doubled his 13.79-point projection and was much higher than his 10.32-point season scoring average. Hilton ranks #74 among all fantasy players this season and will face the Dolphins next week
- Julio Jones caught 6 passes for 118 yards and a touchdown, going up against the Cowboys in Week 11. In doing so, he put up 20.8 points to scored 16.2% higher than his 17.9-point projection. In Week 12, Jones and the Falcons will play the Saints on Thanksgiving Day
- Keenan Allen caught 9 passes for 89 yards and a touchdown as the Chargers lost to the Broncos 23-22. In doing so, he put up 19.5 points and scored 42.4% higher than his scoring projection. Next week, Allen will face the Cardinals
- Antonio Brown had a 78-yard touchdown catch
- Mike Evans had a 41-yard touchdown catch
- Michael Thomas caught a 23-yard touchdown catch
- Davante Adams had a 57-yard catch and a 41-yard catch
- Odell Beckham had a 41-yard catch
- Jared Cook had a 23-yard touchdown catch
- Evan Engram had a 54-yard catch