12 team half ppr Yahoo league - 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 W/R/T, 1 K, 1 DST
At 88% owned, Kenyan Drake was started by just 32% of Yahoo Fantasy Football owners. He totaled 96 yards, added five receptions and scored two touchdowns. It's almost impossible to trust the Miami Dolphins backfield as Frank Gore has seen about 50% of the snaps and is dominating the carries - 139 to 89.
LeGarrette Blount scored two rushing touchdowns for the Detroit Lions on Thanksgiving Day, taking 19 carries for 88 yards. He added a 15 yard catch to go over 100 yards from scrimmage against the Chicago Bears defense. Kerryon Johnson did not play and Blount could be in line for more work against the Los Angeles Rams in Week 13.
Both New England Patriots running backs are over 90% owned on Yahoo. James White (8.3 fantasy points) was started by 79% of owners, Sony Michel (21.5) 58%. We will never, ever, figure out the Pats backfield.
Melvin Gordon left the Los Angeles Chargers blowout win over the Arizona Cardinals with a knee injury. Thankfully, he scored twice before getting injured. Owners can expect him to miss a couple weeks and should pray to have him back for the Fantasy Football Playoffs. Austin Ekeler has shown big play ability this year but if you don't have Gordon's handcuff, the waiver wire is going to be thin! Hopefully, you have have an extra RB stashed on your bench.
Fantasy Football Week 12 Automated Insights Recap
- Deshaun Watson registered 29.4 points, the highest score for a signal-caller this week
- Dak Prescott had a 90-yard touchdown pass and a 40-yard touchdown pass (Amari Cooper x2)
- Tom Brady had a 34-yard touchdown pass (Rob Gronkowski) and a 21-yard touchdown pass (Julian Edelman)
- Russell Wilson had a 35-yard touchdown pass (David Moore) and a 54-yard pass
- Ben Roethlisberger made the highlight reel with a 97-yard touchdown pass (JuJu Smith-Schuster)
- Christian McCaffrey overachieved for the sixth time this season, scoring 41.2 points against his 20.29-point projection. During a 30-27 loss to the Seahawks, he racked up 237 yards from scrimmage and scored 2 touchdowns. McCaffrey ranks #11 among all fantasy players this season and will face the Buccaneers next week
- Lamar Miller nearly doubled his 12.37-point projection with 23.2 points as the Texans beat the Titans 34-17. He ran for 162 yards and a touchdown (97 yards). Miller will play the Browns next week
- Kenyan Drake racked up 96 yards from scrimmage and scored 2 touchdowns vs the Colts. In doing so, he put up 24.1 points and more-than-doubled his scoring projection, the fifth-highest percent increase of any RB in the league this season. Next week, Drake will battle the Bills
- Saquon Barkley had a 51-yard touchdown run
- Melvin Gordon III had a 28-yard touchdown run
- Dalvin Cook had a 26-yard touchdown catch
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (13 Rec, 189 Rec Yds, 1 Rec TD) scored 31.4 points against the Broncos in Week 12. His scoring output more-than-doubled his 12.86-point projection and was much higher than his 14.28-point season scoring average. Smith-Schuster ranks #39 among all fantasy players this season and will face the Chargers next week
- Amari Cooper (8 Rec, 180 Rec Yds, 2 Rec TDs) scored 34 points in a 31-23 win over the Redskins in Week 12. His scoring output more-than-tripled his 9.86-point projection and was much higher than his 9.15-point season scoring average. Cooper ranks #87 among all fantasy players this season and will face the Saints next week
- Dante Pettis (4 Rec, 77 Rec Yds, 1 Rec TD) scored 15.7 points against the Buccaneers in Week 12. His scoring output more-than-doubled his 5.64-point projection and was much higher than his 9.85-point season scoring average. Pettis will face the Seahawks next week
- Corey Davis had a 48-yard touchdown catch
- Stefon Diggs had a 30-yard touchdown catch
- Tyler Boyd made the highlight reel with a 28-yard touchdown catch
- Larry Fitzgerald had a 25-yard touchdown catch
- Calvin Ridley had a 50-yard catch
- Tyler Lockett had a 43-yard catch
- Quincy Enunwa had a 41-yard catch
- Jonnu Smith had a 61-yard touchdown catch