Last week, I broke down a must win Week 13 matchup for me to reach the fantasy football playoffs in this league. I won!
San Francisco 49ers rookie WR is just 3% owned in Yahoo fantasy football and scored two touchdowns against the Seattle Seahawks secondary. That makes it 206 receiving yards and three touchdowns in the last two weeks as Marquise Goodwin and Pierre Garcon are out. He goes against the Denver Broncos defense in Week 14 and they just lost their best CB in Chris Harris. Sure, Nick Mullins (414 passing yards in Week 13) is his QB, but Pettis has proven to be an excellent route runner and extremely difficult to cover. Expect him to be one of the most added players on waiver come Wednesday.
Another 49er to consider on waivers, Jeff Wilson Jr. (undrafted out of North Texas), came in for an injured Matt Breida and rushed 15 times for 61 yards and caught eight passes for 73 yards.
The Pittsburgh Steelers lost James Conner to an ankle injury in Week 13 and he is officially out Week 14 vs the Oakland Raiders. Hello Jaylen Samuels, who will lineup in the Steelers backfield but is TE eligible on Yahoo! If you miss on Samuels, put in a waiver claim for Stevan Ridley.
Chase Edmonds vultured two touchdowns away from David Johnson in Week 13!
Good luck in the fantasy football playoffs!
Fantasy Football Week 13 Automated Insights Recap
- Jameis Winston scored 22.76 points, the third-highest score for a QB this week
- Russell Wilson had a 52-yard touchdown pass and a 45-yard pass
- Drew Brees had a 30-yard touchdown pass
- Tom Brady had a 24-yard touchdown pass and a 42-yard pass
- Dalvin Cook (84 Rush Yds, 22 Rec Yds) scored 14.6 points against the Patriots in Week 13. His scoring output was 16.5% more than his 12.53-point projection and was much higher than his 5.08-point season scoring average. Cook will face the Seahawks next week
- Adrian Peterson had a 90-yard touchdown run
- Tarik Cohen had a 46-yard catch
- Phillip Lindsay had a 65-yard touchdown run
- Golden Tate (7 Rec, 85 Rec Yds, 1 Rec TD) scored 20 points in a 28-13 win over the Redskins in Week 13. His scoring output more-than-doubled his 9.76-point projection and was much higher than his 10.02-point season scoring average. Tate ranks #77 among all fantasy players this season and will face the Cowboys next week
- Dante Pettis (5 Rec, 129 Rec Yds, 2 Rec TDs) scored 27.2 points against the Seahawks in Week 13. His scoring output nearly quadrupled his 6.88-point projection and was much higher than his 15.63-point season scoring average. Pettis will face the Broncos next week
- Keenan Allen (29.8 points) recorded the highest score for a wideout this week
- Odell Beckham Jr. had a 49-yard touchdown pass
- Tyler Lockett had a 52-yard touchdown catch
- Courtland Sutton had a 30-yard touchdown catch
- Antonio Brown had a 28-yard touchdown catch and a 46-yard catch
- Josh Gordon had a 24-yard touchdown catch
- Jared Cook overachieved for the fifth time this season, scoring 19.5 points against his 7.66-point projection. During a 40-33 loss to the Chiefs, he caught 7 passes for 100 yards and a touchdown. Cook ranks #73 among all fantasy players this season and will face the Steelers next week
- The Seahawks defense scored 16 points in a 43-16 win over the 49ers to beat their 9.86-point projection. They allowed 16 points, surrendered 452 yards, and forced 3 turnovers to beat their projection by the highest percentage of any player on KeithyP this week. Next week, the Seahawks will go up against the Vikings
- The Giants defense (27 Pts Allowed, 376 Yds Allowed, 3 Turnovers) scored 17 points against the Bears in Week 13. Their scoring output nearly tripled their 5.93-point projection and was much higher than their 8.75-point season scoring average. The Giants defense will face the Redskins next week